February 22, 2019, 01:53:07 AMLatest Member: Nefariusrop
BoutCheetah » Competitive Game » General PvP » Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)  (Read 33311 times)
zomniethe4
User

Zom

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »

Errerybodies wrong gais, we must all listen to komochi-sama as he has returned from his training in order to grace us with his dire wisdom of bots pvp-jutsu and expertise in the ancient studies of an old game mode that nobody plays anymore.
blockimus-glieicha

ahahahahaha
This shit kills me every time.

Zom
ZeroUH

You should have known the price of evil...

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2014, 10:20:52 PM »

Optimism... 3rd? haha...HAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAAHUAHUEHAUEHAUEUAHEHAUEHAUEHAEAHUEAHU
EHAUEHAUEAUEHUAHEAUEHUAEHUAHEUAEHUAEHUAHEUAEHAUEHUAEHUAHEUAEHUAEHUAEUAHEUEHUAEHUAHUAEHUAE
HAUEHEAUHEUHAEUAEHAEHEAHEAAEAUE
HAUEHUAEHUAHEUHEAHAUEHUAEHAEHUAEHUAEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUEAHUAEHUAEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUAEH
UEAHUAEHUAEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
....aAAA...AAAA........aaaaa........
Now tell them that joke of the chicken which wants to cross the road... PLEASE! IT'S SO FUNNY TOO!!

Yz
Tricky
Former Staff

Voice your opinions for comedic effect.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 04:44:59 AM »

3 people play pvp seriously today

ZeroUH

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2014, 08:26:37 AM »

Aren't you like 40 years old?
GO @#%@%% YOURSELF YOU #$%#%$#!!! #$%%$&!! #$%^^$#%^!! I'M 25! 25!!! YOU $@#%$#%$#%$!!!!!

@komochi:
1st- The joke is Optimism being the 3rd of your list, which is IMPOSSIBLE in real (BC's) life. Have you ever played with Opitimist? Sir, he would literally play with you until he becomes tired and then finish the fight. He was awesome. He should be on top of the list. You're being pretentious by saying that he is under you and starscream. This is only about Optimism.
2nd- top 10 with A/B/C/D/ETC? This is ridiculous! you should figure out who is the best of those and give him the position. Do you see 2 3rd places on F1? No. If you wanna follow this weird way, you should edit:
1 - ImaginationX/Optimism

Yz
Tricky
Former Staff

Voice your opinions for comedic effect.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2014, 08:37:26 AM »

GO @#%@%% YOURSELF YOU #$%#%$#!!! #$%%$&!! #$%^^$#%^!! I'M 25! 25!!! YOU $@#%$#%$#%$!!!!!

@komochi:
1st- The joke is Optimism being the 3rd of your list, which is IMPOSSIBLE in real (BC's) life. Have you ever played with Opitimist? Sir, he would literally play with you until he becomes tired and then finish the fight. He was awesome. He should be on top of the list. You're being pretentious by saying that he is under you and starscream. This is only about Optimism.
2nd- top 10 with A/B/C/D/ETC? This is ridiculous! you should figure out who is the best of those and give him the position. Do you see 2 3rd places on F1? No. If you wanna follow this weird way, you should edit:

i hate to put myself at bottom of humankind by replying to this thread seriously, but you're wrong, u never pvped seriously so how could u ever know? the only reason u thought opti was #1 pvper is cuz allie and opti said so lol. opti not #1 sry bruh

Pokeh
the child is father to man
Former Staff

The best things in life are free

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2014, 09:55:32 AM »

@komochi:

i hate to put myself at bottom of humankind by replying to this thread seriously, but you're wrong, u never pvped seriously so how could u ever know? the only reason u thought opti was #1 pvper is cuz allie and opti said so lol. opti not #1 sry bruh
this

btw i think this pile of shit can only grow so high until it falls over. better lock the thread. i think it's served its "purpose"

zomniethe4
User

Zom

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2014, 09:56:12 AM »

make bots pvp tourney a 1 one 1 thing and watch everyone get real as fk

Zom
ZeroUH

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2014, 10:30:36 AM »

@komochi:

I did and I won against some of komochi's list, even komochi himself(even if he deny it) until people start to QQ about my connection in every game and say that I just won due my "teleports". Just to remember, I've never use coin heads, flags and the elektra set. I was fine with Dark surge and Mana wings only. I start to troll with GM gun and forgot about this, it was pointless with so much people crying over my head when I won "YOUR LAG! CAN'T HIT YOU WITH YOUR LAG! EXCUSES EXCUSES!". Do you think I'm lying? Ask Meteor, Hawk, Pig, Nik and any other who was close to me. I've played with Optimism, I know what I'm talkng about. I don't care about the "blablabla put my heart on this blablablabla". This list makes me laugh a LOT! People won't accept this because of their ego.  Roll Eyes
Of all time? You? Sorry but no. Of now? I would agree. But I would do what zom said: BOTS PvP tourney. This will answer some questions.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:34:09 AM by ZeroUH » Logged

dillon2k1
46&2
User

Dum Dum Dum

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »

when opti was in his prime you couldn't take him to red. now u play some games after so many yrs and you consider greatest pvper of all time ?  also it's behind his back saying you are better. atleast u should talk with him Tongue

KillerPig
Shelden
Former Staff

koog backwards EGK lmao

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »

Errerybodies wrong gais, we must all listen to komochi-sama as he has returned from his training in order to grace us with his dire wisdom of bots pvp-jutsu and expertise in the ancient studies of an old game mode that nobody plays anymore.
blockimus-glieicha

ahahahahaha
lmfao

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

me and ninja being able to 2v4 anyone in ur guild
matan124

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »

@komochi:

I did and I won against some of komochi's list, even komochi himself(even if he deny it) until people start to QQ about my connection in every game and say that I just won due my "teleports". Just to remember, I've never use coin heads, flags and the elektra set. I was fine with Dark surge and Mana wings only. I start to troll with GM gun and forgot about this, it was pointless with so much people crying over my head when I won "YOUR LAG! CAN'T HIT YOU WITH YOUR LAG! EXCUSES EXCUSES!". Do you think I'm lying? Ask Meteor, Hawk, Pig, Nik and any other who was close to me. I've played with Optimism, I know what I'm talkng about. I don't care about the "blablabla put my heart on this blablablabla". This list makes me laugh a LOT! People won't accept this because of their ego.  Roll Eyes
Of all time? You? Sorry but no. Of now? I would agree. But I would do what zom said: BOTS PvP tourney. This will answer some questions.

about that, bots is so broken right now coz of chains that it is more op then any item on bc.
when i play bots i litterally start everygame with half hp so until the chains in bots are fixed it cant be an indicator for skill.
u can have a perfect game, getting your opponent to red while u are full hp and then u get hitted 3-2 times and lose, chains are the most op thing exsist in game, no matter what your items\skills, 1 chain and u are dead.
also about this topic, imo most of u ignoring the most important thing here- BC =\= bots
if u take 2 pvpers and let them play at bc and bots 1 player can be much better then the other in bots and the other can be much better in bc. the speed difference change the whole game tactic and status so it is really hard to decide who is better then who coz most good ppl on bots (the old guys) will lose in bc and most of the other pvpers in bc will  lose in bots.

Nephthys
Corr
User

Original Haxxor

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »

yes, train in real life so you may become strong and actually talk to people in person without feeling awkward, komochi-sama.

nobody cares bout you, ya list fails, it's funny and people must make fun of it cause of it. doin pvp tourny will answer nothing, cause nobody on that list pvp's or cares enough bout it kept the mighty all day training guy komochi sama, he must know all aspects of pvp no matter how ignant he ish.

#bestsexiest v  2.0 (Only oldfegs remember him so yea)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.
Cooky
Former Staff

the pleasure is mine

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2014, 03:21:36 PM »

as you can see this has snowballed out of control

should have locked this like I suggested

zomniethe4
User

Zom

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2014, 03:54:07 PM »

this is no where near out of control
lololl

Zom
Cooky
Former Staff

the pleasure is mine

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2014, 03:56:40 PM »

this is no where near out of control
lololl
everyone is just saying the list is wrong

hes trying to defend himself but its no use when there is entire pages of disses, spam, and wall of texts about how wrong he is

its out of control at this point and any hope for a non one sided debate is long gone

I stand by my words

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: