November 18, 2018, 12:10:29 PMLatest Member: AlexsApala
BoutCheetah » Competitive Game » General PvP » Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ImaginationX's Top Ten greatest fighters of all time list (PVP EDITION)  (Read 29728 times)
Allie55

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2017, 08:12:19 PM »

there only shoulda ever been tourneys to decide this shit anyway but we all sucked so bad at hosting them haha

i didnt suck at hosting them, i was probably the only one who was successful in hosting them.
unfortunately people lost interest since I never hosted an official one back in the grand pvp days.
Pokeh
the child is father to man
Former Staff

The best things in life are free

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »

there only shoulda ever been tourneys to decide this shit anyway but we all sucked so bad at hosting them haha

i didnt suck at hosting them, i was probably the only one who was successful in hosting them.
I can vouch for this, but I think having the ability to make tourneys official, sticky tourney threads, have exclusive and good prizes for winners, etc. also helped with turnout and attrition rates overall for these things

Yz
Tricky
Former Staff

Voice your opinions for comedic effect.

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »

unfortunately people lost interest since I never hosted an official one back in the grand pvp days.

i guess i just meant none were successful when it mattered as you said i suppose.2011 and before that, mayyybe 2012. anything after that is beyond void imo, may as well be a 'good player' in a minecraft server dedicated to special ed kids

mingchung99
Defending Loser
Former Staff

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2017, 01:54:07 AM »

I think having the ability to make tourneys official, sticky tourney threads, have exclusive and good prizes for winners, etc. also helped with turnout and attrition rates overall for these things
Agreed.

Hi
Rossbach
Something something Sector.
Former Staff

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:45 PM »

Yep.

Missed opportunity to promote them back in the prime. They were made later on to try and get people back instead of promoting pvp.

Omnomnom eating toast.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: