June 26, 2024, 01:08:34 AMLatest Member: ksb5873

Uhm

Started by Lyric_, December 19, 2010, 02:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric_

Uhm
December 19, 2010, 02:49:48 AM Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:54:53 AM by HideYourKids
This has absolutely nothing to do with Bout but I need help with a virus on my computer.

I am currently running a V/scan to see if McAfee can fix it, but I wanna know if someone can help me out or suggest ideas.

Someone in my household somehow downloaded a virus the won't allow us to get on the internet. I have 3 browsers that I use and mozilla just so happened to work..

I can't even get on BC.. It says it's some type of anti virus program and keeps on saying I've got like a million viruses,

McAfee is saying the computer is completely safe. http://afantispy.com/shop?abc=cGdpZD04JnI9NzguMTY= It keeps sending me to this site.

I don't think anyone went to any websites while I was gone, but I came back and now my comp is screwed. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Caledbolg

Get Avast! on the computer somehow, be it flashdrive or otherwise. It'll be more use than McAfee, and it's an alternative virus protector, never hurts to try something else. I'm pretty sure it'll at LEAST help.

Allie

Format your computer, re-install your OS.

Gramps

Don't bother with mcafee.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Lyric_

BAH!
Now I have to re download BC. See you in an hour or so.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Noctis

I have the same Problem and I don't know what to do!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-