April 18, 2024, 03:32:56 PMLatest Member: Cole Palmer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » 4th of July event!

4th of July event!

Started by mygodZzZ, July 04, 2014, 05:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

About the event, people will grind a lot of fireworks and will be putting them into the marketplace for storage because they won't have any room left at their inventory and when the event is over we will be forced to take out ALL the fireworks from the market place in order to redeem our prizes for the fireworks, so perhaps we could just redeem both ways?
From the market place and also from the inventory, so we don't have to waste all of our time taking out these fireworks..
Thanks..

Rossbach

July 04, 2014, 06:00:54 PM #1 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:05:01 PM by Rossbach

Be happy you can abuse marketplace to store all of them.  ::)

Also wrong section.

Tbh tho, Allie is just asking for it to be abused with a 10 redeem for 1 prize over and over again, where you can only redeem 1 week later.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

if u have so many excess fireworks that it becomes a 'waste of time' to transfer them back and forth.. I don't think u have much to be complaining about? it doesn't take that long anyway. try taking out 120 (E) parts back and forth, now that's a pain.

mygodZzZ

I'm just saying, you won't be having any room left in your in-game inventory, so you will put it all in market place, why just don't redeem it from market place? It's still kinda your inventory.. idk what you're actually talking about, about it being abused?

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nemano9988 on July 05, 2014, 10:13:53 AM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on July 05, 2014, 09:21:18 AM
I'm just saying, you won't be having any room left in your in-game inventory, so you will put it all in market place, why just don't redeem it from market place? It's still kinda your inventory.. idk what you're actually talking about, about it being abused?

lol, you will have 1 week to redeem the prizes, by YOURSELF its plenty of time ^^
It's easier from the marketplace though, just want to get it over with, and not spend your whole time on getting it out of the  marketplace..  and also, How is it abuse?

also
Quote from: Cooky on July 04, 2014, 06:01:51 PM
if u have so many excess fireworks that it becomes a 'waste of time' to transfer them back and forth.. I don't think u have much to be complaining about? it doesn't take that long anyway. try taking out 120 (E) parts back and forth, now that's a pain.
I get alot of fireworks in a short amount of time, putting them in the marketplace is a waste of time anyway since you could just have Perhaps more space in your gift inventory, but still, you will need take out 10, redeem prize, put the prize in storage, put 10 more, redeem, and do it all over and over till you're out of fireworks.
So just redeeming from marketplace isn't an abuse..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-