April 19, 2024, 02:41:09 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Zylon Gaming Sponsored BOTS PvP Tournament Account Distribution

Zylon Gaming Sponsored BOTS PvP Tournament Account Distribution

Started by Allie, June 30, 2014, 04:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 30, 2014, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2014, 05:50:03 PM
A new decision: TD flags and mini-bot are not allowed. TD shield/shoulder are free game.
I will check you before your match begins for any TD coin items.
Why not? It's teams for crying out loud. If you still want to complain about the "meta game" you should've made this 1v1.
>mfw people can't spell metagame
>mfw people actually talk about bots having a real metagame
>mfw people are complaining about TD in 2014

Seriously, just do the lulziest thing possible in the tournament. It's not like it really matters anyways. Use a ranged attack patch with TS coin items because honestly, playing bots "competitively" is quite possibly one of the most retarded things ever. Just play for fun and do something stupid.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Allie

Quote from: Epic xD on July 01, 2014, 11:41:01 PM
playing bots "competitively" is quite possibly one of the most retarded things ever.

Funny. I feel the same way about LoL and hearthstone and most other "competitive" games on the market.

zomniethe4

Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2014, 05:50:03 PM
A new decision: TD flags and mini-bot are not allowed. TD shield/shoulder are free game.
I will check you before your match begins for any TD coin items.
Why not? It's teams for crying out loud. If you still want to complain about the "meta game" you should've made this 1v1.
>mfw people can't spell metagame
>mfw people actually talk about bots having a real metagame
>mfw people are complaining about TD in 2014

Seriously, just do the lulziest thing possible in the tournament. It's not like it really matters anyways. Use a ranged attack patch with TS coin items because honestly, playing bots "competitively" is quite possibly one of the most retarded things ever. Just play for fun and do something stupid.
im not playing bots "competitively",  im competing in a tournament in that way. generally you compete in tournaments, not have fun. it may not matter to you, but at the end of the day, free stuff is free stuff.

Zom

Pokeh

ya its a bots pvp tournament not "allies magical fun fest featuring no td" if its OP then its OP. its part of the game lol

also, when are we getting our accounts?

Corr

Surges still have a stat that's not on the table, range. not the gun range i mean the distance of attacking width. Rams have a bigger hitbox vertically but nobody plays close to each other anymore that's why hit n run is so popular w/ surges.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

darkl0rd

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2014, 02:09:54 PM
Surges still have a stat that's not on the table, range. not the gun range i mean the distance of attacking width. Rams have a bigger hitbox vertically but nobody plays close to each other anymore that's why hit n run is so popular w/ surges.
?

can u explain more?

i think all bot hitbox vertical is same

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on July 02, 2014, 12:44:42 AM
playing bots "competitively" is quite possibly one of the most retarded things ever.

Funny. I feel the same way about LoL and hearthstone and most other "competitive" games on the market.
?
LoL is a government sanctioned sport with a HUGE pro scene
how can u feel its not competitive

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Pokeh on June 30, 2014, 11:04:08 PM
Quote from: Allie on June 30, 2014, 07:20:33 PM

It effectively negates one of the three bot types. Everyone, including you, chose to go full TD. A surge in full TD takes sub-70 damage from an otherwise 250-300 damage attack. It should be fair enough that surges can easily kite rams, rolling full TD simply makes them unviable.
Decision was made from a poll of the first 10 or so to sign up. It sounds fair to me.
lool yeah it sounds fair to the person bringing a surge/ram duo hmmm interesting

loo0l yeah poke!!1

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Quote from: darkl0rd on July 02, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
?

can u explain more?

Compare jump attacks between bots rams have the largest vertically while surges have the most horizontally, that's why surges will always be superior to the other bot, cause they have speed and that 'range' just helps them get away from opponents better.

I do it for the lulz.

leapman

Quote from: Corr on July 03, 2014, 02:21:59 PM
Quote from: darkl0rd on July 02, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
?

can u explain more?

Compare jump attacks between bots rams have the largest vertically while surges have the most horizontally, that's why surges will always be superior to the other bot, cause they have speed and that 'range' just helps them get away from opponents better.
Me and Merc are the only ones using ram for this competition, I agree with what Corr says that **** is ridiculous!  >:(  3 hit combo all the time? Come on ::) surges are just cheats.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Corr

wanna make it meta game, ban surges, remove the undeniable advantage that they serve.

I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

ur setting urself up for a loss if u use anything other than a surge
thats just a fact

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Pokeh

ya where is droid zylon srsly i need a backup if he doesn't come >_<

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-