March 28, 2024, 11:19:43 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » BOTS PvP Tournament - Feedback

BOTS PvP Tournament - Feedback

Started by Allie, July 05, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

After a successful tournament, I want feedback to decide whether to do it again.
If you participated, or paid attention to it, I'd like to hear as many responses to these questions as you can:

Was the tournament successful?
Was it fun?
Were the rewards fair?
Were the rules fair?
Did I handle it well?
Is there anything I could have done better?
Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice?

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate?
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3?
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)?

Any other feedback in particular you would like to give me is appreciated. Troll posts will be ignored.

123bomb123

I wanted to play :///////

pls do again i play
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ghostkid17

Was the tournament successful? Yes, even though it was not that many people and some did not show up.

Was it fun? Yes, it was fun being able to play on fair grounds with other people before it also.

Were the rewards fair? I think they were

Were the rules fair? The TD rule did help rams, but a little much. Merc was running spec trans in the games before the event and usually killed almost everyone.

Did I handle it well? Yes

Is there anything I could have done better? I think more people would have joined if it were promoted more ingame on boutcheetah.

Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice? Yes, the chains actually gave a threat of anyone winning a game if it happened

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate? Probably

If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3? 3v3, a lot more action.

If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)? Yes, this will take pressure off the games and make it more enjoyable :D
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

leapman

July 05, 2014, 07:41:03 PM #3 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:46:13 PM by leapman
Yeah, pretty much I mean ofc Mister z and a couple others bailed on us but overall it was successful/dope.

Was it fun?
Somewhat HELL YEAH! I mean I lost in the first round, but I was happy overall to see "almost" everyone come through with the event. I pretty sure well all had a good time  ;D

Were the rewards fair?
I wanted it  :'( It's a really good prize I'm not gonna lie plus you got to keep that PvP account what?!

Were the rules fair?
Pretty much, you did after all remove all the OP items from tournament and the 2 out 3 winning ratio seemed fair to me.

Did I handle it well?
It was probably the most professional PvP competition I've seen on ZG. You even took the time to make forum post for each match informing us of the current state of the tournament. Good Job Allie you deserve a pat on the back.  ;)

I see why you reached out to this game to shed some light and get some BC players interested in playing Bots.

**** YEAH!

Hmm... 1v1 does seem like a interesting concept/idea but it was funnier having a partner by your side. Team work at it's very best ;D

If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)?
I'm always willing to take someone out their glory. EGK!

Oh and S/O to Cooky my boy did his thing recording the event, he put in work. 8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Meteor

Was the tournament successful? - Yes.
Was it fun? - Hell yeah. I specifically enjoyed killing a certain person. :)
Were the rewards fair? - Yup.
Were the rules fair? - Mostly yes.
Did I handle it well? - It made it to the end so ya.
Is there anything I could have done better? - Lose more >:c
Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice? - Ye, BC would have been the usual opfest.

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate? - Yes.
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3? - 3v3 so Team AA can be all together.
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)? - Yeah, give us a hall of fame~

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

yes
Was it fun?
very, especially the time before the tourney when we were all ffa pvping for fun
Were the rewards fair?
yes
Were the rules fair?
yes
Did I handle it well?
yes
not really, it was great the way it was, although it would have been better to have more people, but that's not something you can control
definitely, it was fun enjoying the old stats, specifically speed, instead of seeing people fly from one corner of the map to the other in 1 sec

definitely
2v2 or 3v3
if we get our bots back, definitely

Merc

Was the tournament successful?  :) ye
Was it fun?  :) had a lot of fun
Were the rewards fair?  :) yes i am jelly ;cc
Were the rules fair?  :) yes
Did I handle it well?  :) very organized
Is there anything I could have done better?  :) meh let us watch the games on twitch or something we are missing glorious moments in the lobby
Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice?  :) BOTS pvp da best

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate?  :) sure
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3?  :) 3v3 would be sweet need dat ram patch surge team also base!
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)?  :) i guess muh free stuff tho

Pokeh

Was the tournament successful? Yep
Was it fun? Hell ya
Were the rewards fair? Yep
Were the rules fair? At first I was against the TD rule but it played out to be good.
Did I handle it well? Was pretty organized. But probably because it was a small tourney.
Is there anything I could have done better? Not really. Everything from planning to execution was great.
Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice? Definitely. BC is op and too many variables on restrictions and stuff

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate? Yeaaahhh
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3? 1v1 or 2v2. 3v3 seems too much to coordinate
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)? Probably if the accounts were given like in this one

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on July 05, 2014, 07:22:09 PM
Yes.
In my opinion, very succesful.
A big part of the remaining active playerbase and communtiy really came together strong to support this and be a part of it.

Did I handle it well?
Yes.
You handled it very profesionnaly in my opinion.
Clear rules, clear guidelines, well organised.
Really good job Allie!

Yes.
BOTS gives players participating more of the "oldskool" feeling, so definitely a better choice than doing it on BC.

I wouldn't participate in it, because I lead a busy life and probably wouldn't have time to participate in it the way i'd like to.
Also, I'm not really a pvp guy, never was, never will be, but pvp should be respected for those who are good in it, and do like playing it.

I think any 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 would be fine, depending on what the participants and experienced pvp players prefer from past experience.

I think participants should be willing to participate in a future event, whether or not they have a chance of gaining a reward.
I think the point of these events is to bring people and players together, not to win prizes.

-Max

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

KillerPig

was it successful:
not really

was doing it on bots the correct thing to do:
yes

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on July 05, 2014, 10:06:00 PM
Yes.
BOTS gives players participating more of the "oldskool" feeling, so definitely a better choice than doing it on BC.
im pretty sure thats not why its better

-Pig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

matan124

July 06, 2014, 05:42:20 AM #11 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:13:14 AM by matan124
yea
Was it fun?
yea
Were the rewards fair?
yea
Were the rules fair?
yea
Did I handle it well?
yea
wait a little more time so every1 will get on, i missed it by 7 min  :'(
and make the map flop  :P
imo no because from what i heard the chains were real, maybe ppl claim that bc is op but if every1 got the same stats it is ok and it is better then 3 hits kill lol or u can even decide on max armor and spawn accs with bladume on bc

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate? yea
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3? 2v2 imo is the best choise coz no1 really like to 1v1 (sadly) and 3v3 is to much, tho u should try to make a 1v1 tourny and see who joins
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)? definitely

and tnx poke <3
Nephthys

qolderman

Was the tournament successful? yes
Was it fun? very
Were the rewards fair? yea
Were the rules fair? yes
Did I handle it well? absolutely
Is there anything I could have done better? nope, everything was decent
Was doing it on BOTS the correct choice? yes

If we were to do another tournament, would you participate? yes
If we were to do another tournament, would you prefer 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3? 2v2 and 3v3
If we were to do another tournament, would you be willing to do it for fun (no reward besides glory)? i guess yes

i really enjoyed the tournament even if we lost xd
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Iridion

Quote from: KillerPig on July 06, 2014, 04:37:19 AM
was doing it on bots the correct thing to do:
yes

i agree with this, -pig

-iri

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-