April 20, 2024, 02:20:58 PMLatest Member: zen
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » [COMING Today] Nightforce.

[COMING Today] Nightforce.

Started by ToXassin, December 19, 2010, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToXassin

December 19, 2010, 08:49:22 PM Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:32:47 PM by ToXassin
Who will you win?

Video

This is more special than it looks.  ;)

^Made by Cesar.

Meta

cjtown

Nice man :P  music is perfect!

Optimism

Hahha. That was an epic video (low quality though -- shoulda removed the black circle). Aside from this, sweet idea.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Rossbach

Love the video and music nice job. 0-o

Omnomnom eating toast.

Stormmaster

THIS IS TOTAL MIND**** I LOVE VONKILLER AND DARKDIGI. I totally want these transes released DO IT DO IT!!!

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

zomniethe4

White Knight is the best imo.

Zom

Styx

The LQ ruins most of them, I like the design you put on the Redteam's wings.

ToXassin

To everybody!

The LQ is only in the video. It's because I chose WMV so it would upload fast! In game, they are HQ.

^Made by Cesar.

Meta

Next time, make the videos HQ, if it takes a long time it would be worth it.

ToXassin

Quote from: Meta on December 19, 2010, 10:35:36 PM

I usually render in AVI. But, before it's taken literally 6 hours to upload a 2 minute video. :(

Will do, though.

^Made by Cesar.

Mr_V

great job! looks like a trailer for upcoming items ;D

Rossbach

Quote from: Meta on December 19, 2010, 10:35:36 PM

Why HQ? Why not HD?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Meta

Explain the difference beside the Q & D

Ivan159951

RAUDOG

Very nice, I really like what you have done. ;D

Meteor

The mods are awsome and vid is epic,nice job!

(click to show/hide)

eco999

Pokeh

Theirs no use deleting my post and pretending like it never happened. >_>

Hello Kitty

Tox at least thank me for the name and the ideas >.>... shiz  :/

Edit: Dammmm tox you did a good job on the Red Team description :D!

ToXassin

Quote from: Hello Kitty on December 20, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
Tox at least thank me for the name and the ideas >.>... shiz  :/

Edit: Dammmm tox you did a good job on the Red Team description :D!

Hey, all you did was say, "Make a shadow redteam".  ;)

Then again, thanks.

I'm not releasing download links for these, as I won't need to. Your client will update itself, when these will start becoming special drops, from sector barrels. With a hidden bonus, of course.  ;)

^Made by Cesar.

Meta

I'll focus on the night-hawk <3

ToXassin

December 21, 2010, 02:13:09 AM #22 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:15:15 AM by ToXassin
Just so you know, this should be LIVE tomorrow. These will be vary rare drops, but they have a nice damage bonus.  ;)

^Made by Cesar.

firezombie51

Quote from: ToXassin on December 21, 2010, 02:13:09 AM
Just so you know, this should be LIVE tomorrow. These will be vary rare drops, but they have a nice damage bonus.  ;)
How about being unaffected by TA/TD?

Meteor

Quote from: ToXassin on December 21, 2010, 02:13:09 AM
Available on all levels?

(click to show/hide)

Jeffalo13

If you guys want the mod so badly, then when the client update, just exchange the rare drop .ba0 for the regular one.  I'm sure they'll be absurdly rare to find.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

bangaer2

lol im there xD pwned u :)) like the mods they are amazing
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on December 21, 2010, 09:07:25 AM
If you guys want the mod so badly, then when the client update, just exchange the rare drop .ba0 for the regular one.  I'm sure they'll be absurdly rare to find.
hiddenware...

Jeffalo13

No, because since the files will be the same size and shape, all that will change is the appearance.  You claim to be on the Mod GFX team, so shouldn't you understand that?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Meteor

Even if we do that we wont have the extra stats so yeah,what Jeff said.

(click to show/hide)

ToXassin

December 21, 2010, 10:10:01 AM #30 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 10:54:14 AM by ToXassin
Go ahead, replace the mod. You'll have the regular, say 500 damage a normal trans has. Not the 800-900 these have. It's like the difference between uppercut, and uppercutII. They also each have their own respective other bonus. (A bonus that is unique to them).. The only way to obtain the special bonuses is by winning them in sector.

^Made by Cesar.

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

dstry

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

Allie

Quote from: ToXassin on December 21, 2010, 10:10:01 AM
Go ahead, replace the mod. You'll have the regular, say 500 damage a normal trans has. Not the 800-900 these have. It's like the difference between uppercut, and uppercutII. They also each have their own respective other bonus. (A bonus that is unique to them).. The only way to obtain the special bonuses is by winning them in sector.

What the ****?
Seriously, this isn't happening.
My permission is needed for stuff such as that, and overpowering these transes isn't going to happen.

Allie

ToX, are you sure you made these mods yourself.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

Zom

Styx

lol gtfo with the stats, thats just stupid. ;\.  
I'd rather just plain same/nothing on it. It gives a variation to the game, if you give it stats, then everyone will get it.
This super stuff sounds familiar... >___>.

ToXassin

December 21, 2010, 07:07:59 PM #38 Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:30:13 PM by ToXassin
Allie? Yes, I'm completely sure. If you would like to suggest otherwise, I would require proof. I have PSD files with all the separate layers of all the separate parts. Secondly, Santa already has them ready to be updated. I'll talk to you ingame. They aren't as strong as I suggested, but they have a bit of a bonus. The only reason we wanted this bonus, is so people would not just use hiddenware to get them.

I know you are all referring to UGLY PONIES. Go look at the UGLY PONIES transes, they look REALLY different.. Plus they didn't use the same transes. The only same one was digi.

Allie, if possible.. I'd like to talk to you in game or something of that sort. I'd hope we can work something more reasonable that we are happy with out.

^Made by Cesar.

Styx

I mean't the idea. Not the actual looks.

ToXassin

Quote from: Styx on December 21, 2010, 07:43:29 PM
I mean't the idea. Not the actual looks.

Oh, alright. I can ask santa to change the atk damage. The only reason I want some sort of bonus, is to prevent hiddenwares, so people have incentive to actually win them.

^Made by Cesar.

Meta

Why not just add them one by one in shop like what they usually do with new items? Instead of having them as drops.

ToXassin

Quote from: Meta on December 21, 2010, 07:47:58 PM
Why not just add them one by one in shop like what they usually do with new items? Instead of having them as drops.

Santa said the number of slots was full, or something on that order. So he had to add them as drops. I wanted to shop idea originally, but yeah.

I just want them in-game, which I am sure many people do.  :-\ It took a while to do both red/blue teams, normal and the icons.

^Made by Cesar.

Meta

hard work paid off though...grats and hope you can keep em mods coming.

ToXassin

Allie? Santa and I found a more fair way to do this, if you felt like we were doing things without you. He'll add them, but you can add the stats however you wish. But we both would like to talk to you, in a 3way convo about this topic. We don't wish to do anything without your approval.

^Made by Cesar.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-