April 25, 2024, 10:42:13 AMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » ermagherd

ermagherd

Started by Xkiller712, August 01, 2014, 06:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

i berght an account with perm member so i can transfurr the memburr to my main account but apparently you cant do that and i overpaid ermaghhherrd ferkk me

optisum1

dafuQ shit ****ed up everyone knows this is such a retarted thing to ask/tell we all know staff to lazeh to transfer, they only think bout $$$

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Xkiller712

hawk5005

wait.. since when is perm member transferring forbidden

optisum1

Since allie and the other admins are to lazy  ::)

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 01, 2014, 07:32:34 PM

Since..ever.
We do not transfer perm member off accounts you didn't personally make or pay for, incase the original account owner takes it back or changes his mind. 100$ vs a few gigas. Seller protection.

BlackStickre

Quote from: Allie on August 01, 2014, 07:34:42 PM

Since..ever.
We do not transfer perm member off accounts you didn't personally make or pay for, incase the original account owner takes it back or changes his mind. 100$ vs a few gigas. Seller protection.

lazyness, money brainwashed you ...

hawk5005

Since..ever.
o
right
my bad
i confused this case with someone who transferred member from an alt to main

Yz

Quote from: BlackStickre on August 01, 2014, 07:39:19 PM

Since..ever.

funny, i'm assuming you never played another game in your life because usually the admins would never do a single player service for anyone unless it was an admins fault there was a player problem like a bugfix.
DISCORD killyzkill

optisum1

Quote from: Yz on August 02, 2014, 05:02:24 AM
Quote from: BlackStickre on August 01, 2014, 07:39:19 PM

Since..ever.

funny, i'm assuming you never played another game in your life because usually the admins would never do a single player service for anyone unless it was an admins fault there was a player problem like a bugfix.

I play alot of other games too but I just don't ask those admins to transfer things etc because I know they just can't but here in bc it's not the same they did it in the past for people so maybe still now they do (like 4 danni etc)

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Yz

really? you're gonna use her as an example? man this convo isn't worth having, start being constructive before you lose the right to critique altogether
DISCORD killyzkill

optisum1

Quote from: Yz on August 02, 2014, 05:38:06 AM
really? you're gonna use her as an example? man this convo isn't worth having, start being constructive before you lose the right to critique altogether
Aight I get it transfering items is never gonna happen  :(

Cheapest Coins Shop!

-Speedy-

Quote from: optisum1 on August 02, 2014, 05:38:51 AM
No transfering items from alt to main is fine shes just saying she needs to protect a seller. As for Danni she was just a weird bitch who used people for items, power , etc. Shes a totally different story.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

optisum1

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 02, 2014, 05:43:40 AM
No transfering items from alt to main is fine shes just saying she needs to protect a seller. As for Danni she was just a weird ***** who used people for items, power , etc. Shes a totally different story.

Than why can't my DM be transfered from my alt to my main?  :o

Cheapest Coins Shop!

-Speedy-

Quote from: optisum1 on August 02, 2014, 05:47:23 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on August 02, 2014, 05:43:40 AM
No transfering items from alt to main is fine shes just saying she needs to protect a seller. As for Danni she was just a weird ***** who used people for items, power , etc. Shes a totally different story.

Than why can't my DM be transfered from my alt to my main?  :o
Idk i've seen peoples get transferred people i could be wrong lol. Don't quote me im never 100%

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-