April 27, 2024, 06:43:37 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My CoD: MW2 Quick Scoping Montage!

My CoD: MW2 Quick Scoping Montage!

Started by 7ehNoob, August 24, 2010, 08:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyah

When you quick scope, you shouldn't see the image.
IMO, you dragged scoped.

iwasbobo

Bobo agrees.

You're quick scoping like you were playing CoD 4.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

7ehNoob

August 25, 2010, 06:19:35 AM #17 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 06:21:53 AM by 7ehNoob
quick scope = looking/seeing into your scope quickly then shooting. Thats why they call it a quickSCOPE. Hence the SCOPE part. ::)

and remember. most of those clips are in slow motion..

and @ CJ - why wouldnt i be able to do that with a 0.98 kd? KDs dont show skill in mw2. Because pretty much everybody camps in that game for kill streaks. which makes it suck :(

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

iwasbobo

Quickscoping was invented a while before MW2, when you scoped much faster. In those games, a quickscope would be doing what you said. However, quickscoping rules changed in MW2, and you're not supposed to be able to view through your scope.

Doesn't matter if they're in slow motion, unless that changes the video itself. You're still looking through the scope.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Fyah

Quote from: 7ehNoob on August 25, 2010, 06:19:35 AM
quick scope = looking/seeing into your scope quickly then shooting. Thats why they call it a quickSCOPE. Hence the SCOPE part. ::)

and @ CJ - why wouldnt i be able to do that with a 0.98 kd? KDs dont show skill in mw2. Because pretty much everybody camps in that game for kill streaks. which makes it suck :(
No.
Quick scope you shouldn't see through the scope, the scope should be gray when your quickly looking through it.
Also since the clips are in slow motion, I'm sure you looked through the scope way longer than I saw it as.

iwasbobo

cjtown

Quote from: 7ehNoob on August 25, 2010, 06:19:35 AM

LOL. you didn't check my last post of what gun and perk I have, I don't camp. You can have skills without having a good ratio, but the ratio can show how good the player is ingame, 75% of the time(if you forget noobtuber or camper)

I can get my chopper gunner pretty easy D:.. you only need to get down and shoot to the enemy in 1on1

7ehNoob

No. you guys are talking about half scopes. ::) where your not fully scoping in. and + when your looking at a game winning kill cam, there is like a 1 second lag. Meaning you see the person not looking through the scope, when they actually did. And all my videos were directly from me. So you see everything. .-. Go look at other Quick scope Montages on youtube. please.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Fyah

Quote from: 7ehNoob on August 26, 2010, 03:38:58 AM
No. you guys are talking about half scopes. ::) where your not fully scoping in. and + when your looking at a game winning kill cam, there is like a 1 second lag. Meaning you see the person not looking through the scope, when they actually did. And all my videos were directly from me. So you see everything. .-. Go look at other Quick scope Montages on youtube. please.
Wat.
Never heard of half scopes >.>
Hardscope, quickscope, drag scope, no scope.

iwasbobo

Fyah

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-