May 02, 2024, 11:49:48 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild points.

Guild points.

Started by -Speedy-, August 04, 2014, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

266 is do-able in a min, and offers more gp.

Also how is this a fix? It is not technically broken.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

+1 this is game breaking imo

why should lower level non paying members earn more gp? it makes no sense and not only does it discourage leveling up, it discourages buying membership.

Yz

+1 cuz nonmembs have a lot more potential to get faster exp and gp than a member. it doesn't matter if members still have other options, it shouldn't be easier for a nonmemb imo

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 03:16:53 AM
it's really quite simple. here's a hypothetical situation:

let's just say that i am playing league of legends, and i don't really like it because i find it boring. even if there are people i like in the lol community, it's not going to stop me from quitting the game. i would simply keep in contact with the people i like. that's just common sense.

on the other hand, if i really like a game but hate the community, i'm still going to play the game. let's use cod as an example. most of the people on cod are literally 10 and are autistic, but since i find the game fun, i still play it sometimes.

i'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is quite literally one of the most obvious things ever. we don't live in 1950 where the only way to communicate with people we like is to play football or something. i don't really like the game itself either, except base, which is dead. as a result, i don't actively play this game, but i do keep in contact with some of the people in this community i do like via skype.

@on topic, this is super pointless because there are other ways to gain GP other than playing sector.

also, i'm not even going to bother responding because i generally avoid internet arguments, and frankly, i don't even care about the suggestion in the slightest.

you're broken in the head and i can't believe you're saying this lol, he's saying he finds GRINDING (that you think we all hate so much) fun with friends compared to alone. with a friend, bc is fun. if a friend is on, he enjoys bc. he does not enjoy the friend in particular. if i skype with thornz we wont have fun we'll just talk about something real quick. if i play with thornz we would find bc fun. you literally cannot understand the concept that people aren't just amassing points for the ****ery of it but that they have fun doing it, there are endgame goals after reaching max cap in a game some people still enjoy the basics of and thus they'll go for it

smh, you look like a nazi right now, think of all the people that just point-and-click in WoW and guildwars 24/7, to some people that is unbearable, to a majority of gamers (since WoW & GW2 are so popular) simple grinding and chilling out is a good way to kill time

i was always thinkin when you guys pay out sector you were all semijoking but after my last 3 posts it looks like you guys just think one way of thinking is superior, dam i hope all ur lines were trolling cuz it's probably as stupid or stupider than xhalo, i mean jesus how long has lyfe been speedrunning ****ing nintendo games and apparently that's not a waste of time l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: Yz on August 04, 2014, 05:54:08 AM
+1 cuz nonmembs have a lot more potential to get faster exp and gp than a member. it doesn't matter if members still have other options, it shouldn't be easier for a nonmemb imo

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 03:16:53 AM
it's really quite simple. here's a hypothetical situation:

let's just say that i am playing league of legends, and i don't really like it because i find it boring. even if there are people i like in the lol community, it's not going to stop me from quitting the game. i would simply keep in contact with the people i like. that's just common sense.

on the other hand, if i really like a game but hate the community, i'm still going to play the game. let's use cod as an example. most of the people on cod are literally 10 and are autistic, but since i find the game fun, i still play it sometimes.

i'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is quite literally one of the most obvious things ever. we don't live in 1950 where the only way to communicate with people we like is to play football or something. i don't really like the game itself either, except base, which is dead. as a result, i don't actively play this game, but i do keep in contact with some of the people in this community i do like via skype.

@on topic, this is super pointless because there are other ways to gain GP other than playing sector.

also, i'm not even going to bother responding because i generally avoid internet arguments, and frankly, i don't even care about the suggestion in the slightest.

you're broken in the head and i can't believe you're saying this lol, he's saying he finds GRINDING (that you think we all hate so much) fun with friends compared to alone. with a friend, bc is fun. if a friend is on, he enjoys bc. he does not enjoy the friend in particular. if i skype with thornz we wont have fun we'll just talk about something real quick. if i play with thornz we would find bc fun. you literally cannot understand the concept that people aren't just amassing points for the ******y of it but that they have fun doing it, there are endgame goals after reaching max cap in a game some people still enjoy the basics of and thus they'll go for it

smh, you look like a nazi right now, think of all the people that just point-and-click in WoW and guildwars 24/7, to some people that is unbearable, to a majority of gamers (since WoW & GW2 are so popular) simple grinding and chilling out is a good way to kill time

i was always thinkin when you guys pay out sector you were all semijoking but after my last 3 posts it looks like you guys just think one way of thinking is superior, dam i hope all ur lines were trolling cuz it's probably as stupid or stupider than xhalo, i mean jesus how long has lyfe been speedrunning ****ing nintendo games and apparently that's not a waste of time l0l
I agree. Also get rektd. ::)

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Madprox

Nobody go Off-Topic anymore or it'll result in a warning.

@Topic: +1

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 04, 2014, 10:28:44 AM
after 270 you grind for yourself only or for guild so if you want more gps grind more
I think you misunderstood the suggestion somehow cause that really doesn't make any sense

FalseProphet

Personally +1, for someone who has reached 270 multiples times legitametly and then realised the lower amount of xp/gps it's really off-putting on the whole grinding/playing situation in sector, considering there aren't much pvp/bvb updates out atm it's kind of the only thing people really play. so having it increased just til 270 unless new maps play to come out sometime soon would be a great feature as it put's me off buying membership tbh as-well. I don't get care about the whole friend situation as i'll play anything with friends wether it be level 1 for fun, or level 66 - 266 and laughing at us failing or pvp/bvb same reason.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on August 04, 2014, 10:33:47 AM
Quote from: nemano9988 on August 04, 2014, 10:28:44 AM
after 270 you grind for yourself only or for guild so if you want more gps grind more
I think you misunderstood the suggestion somehow cause that really doesn't make any sense
Yea i agree with Cooky it has nothing to do about grinding more.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

This could prolly have gone in suggestions...

But idk

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on August 04, 2014, 06:43:36 PM
This could prolly have gone in suggestions...

But idk
Yea but i just put in rants cus i was kinda ranting about how i want it changed and suggesting at same time.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

its worthy of a rant tbh. its been like this for way too long.

Xkiller712

Vish when you wake up put this under suggestions too, or just put it under highly supported on gm rks thread

Robocop7ant

+1 ;) that's why i did get like 2.5k gp on sunday...
<br />

-Speedy-

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 05, 2014, 12:11:23 PM
+1 ;) that's why i did get like 2.5k gp on sunday...
Yea when i play on avg i get like 1.7k maybe 2k around there a nonmember or anyone under level 266 will get 4k. It's so unfair for gp races in guilds.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-