March 28, 2024, 11:28:18 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Lower the Prices

Lower the Prices

Started by optisum1, August 07, 2014, 12:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optisum1

The economy of BC is crapp,
Most players have around 50m gigas (like 10-15people are rlly rich but they pay for it ofc;)
So lower the prices of these really expensive items like liger, metojack, like everything around 500m
Who pays 350m gigas for an ef?
Lower it so it'll get better and later on you could make them high again but in my opinion they're way to high atm

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Madprox

you want us to lower the price of items (which we don't control, the community decides that)
just so u can buy what you want, and then we can raise the price back up again?

wat .-.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

optisum1

I mean we need to lower the prices if we want to get these guys a bit richer like 50% or more of BC are poor because prices are so high
And what you mean community controls prices? If I say jack is 350m they won't pay 350m ?

Cheapest Coins Shop!

JustRK

Max is right the prices are community controlled. If all jack head owners said they were worth 350m then yes they would be worth 350m. If you check just the first 10 rankings of wealth the combined amount is already over 17 billion gigas which is why things such as perm liger and block have inflated so high.

It's up to the individual to sell for however much they feel is fair, staff does not intervene unless someone is scammed or requires a middle man for the transaction  ;D

Madprox

Quote from: optisum1 on August 07, 2014, 12:09:59 PM
I mean we need to lower the prices if we want to get these guys a bit richer like 50% or more of BC are poor because prices are so high
And what you mean community controls prices? If I say jack is 350m they won't pay 350m ?
If I am the only one with a perm liger in the game, and i say i want 500m for it, it's price will be 500m.
If 300 people have a perm jack, and they sell them for 150-250m, it's not our decision to make the price lower, it's theirs.

I can't help you.
play games, sell boxes, like we all did one day.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Godz

Jack used to be 50m/I've never paid for my stuff and I got everything if not more.

So you're saying if we all wanna be rich we just have to lower the price of stuff and what about those people like me that worked hard as **** to get everything I own?!?

Anyways think about what you asked one minute.(and then delete your thread)

Thornz

That's like saying that the UK should lower the US gas prices.

Zylon doesn't control the economy, lol. It's based off of prices that we as players choose to pay for items.

And also, explain to me how you think lowering prices will make ppl richer, lol. At the end of the day, you're still gonna have the same amount of gigas that you did before...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

optisum1

I just mean almost everything is overpriced these adays

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Thornz

Quote from: optisum1 on August 07, 2014, 01:24:24 PM
I just mean almost everything is overpriced these a days

The prices are fine, what the problem is is that the update still hasn't been made that will make elektra and other such armors actually worth money, so that we can make money while grinding 258. There's almost no way for people that don't already have money to make any, besides selling memberships and ZC.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Corr

most rare items, gigas and stuff like that were given to people by kenneth.Get on his good side and ask him for an item and maybe he'll grant your wish, if not then you're out of luck sorry.  :D

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

optisum1

Wow best admin ever   ;D
Well I always wanted a metojack tough ...

Cheapest Coins Shop!

FalseProphet

simple tip.

Buy and re-sell. The community sets the prices so just know what's worth what, what people will buy for and what you can get what for once you figured all that out, the money just adds up. I'm now on 210m, i have everything i need really so guess i'll just keep stocking up not like i play anyway but still
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

optopt

Someone hacked my two brothers accounts, and delete the chars, both had one 1st and 2nd ripper flag (red & blue) The lost everything lvls and stuff.. I'm so mad and sad. I quit cuz this server is pay to win, member, cash everywhere, hackers and koreans. No fun and boring. I cant do nothing fun in the game. =) BYE !
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

FalseProphet

Quote from: optopt on August 07, 2014, 06:03:47 PM
Someone hacked my two brothers accounts, and delete the chars, both had one 1st and 2nd ripper flag (red & blue) The lost everything lvls and stuff.. I'm so mad and sad. I quit cuz this server is pay to win, member, cash everywhere, hackers and koreans. No fun and boring. I cant do nothing fun in the game. =) BYE !

don't get how this relates to lowering the prices of items..
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JustRK

Quote from: optopt on August 07, 2014, 06:03:47 PM
I quit cuz this server is pay to win

I actually came back to this game a year ago because this game is not pay to win.  Even if you didn't buy membership or zylon coins you can still grind just as fast or PvP with enough skill to defeat any member.

Plus most Meto items or accessories are one time buy unlike games such as Maple Story (where I came from) where many people have spent over $50,000 US Dollars of their real money just to hit max damage all the time.

anyway on topic:  yes the economy is trash because of the giant influx of gigas and most of the players holding those excess gigas have either quit or been banned. It's been an on-going issue that seems to have no real solution.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-