April 30, 2024, 09:01:27 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Suggestions for combining mels?

Suggestions for combining mels?

Started by Thornz, August 08, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Looking for some tips for combining Mels. I can combo em passably, but I see some people that can do it much better than I can. So are there any tricks?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 08, 2014, 03:33:55 PM
I can try to explain how most of the people do it. So you just combo the melisa like a normal mob and at the end of the second combo (like a scalper), melisa tries to break the combo with a special attack, you have to time it and hit it you have to block and hit fast enough in trans at the end of second combo. After few combos you have to wait a special attack of melisa that you cant break, in that case the only thing to do is block the damage and wait till melisa will stop it. Some times she can jump attack to counter that you just jump hit her. I dont know if that was helpful but at least i tried to explain that the best i could, still the best way is to watch people doing it in game, or find a sector lvl with melisa and train there. Good luck with it :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-