March 29, 2024, 07:15:32 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr

Hello

Started by lsqe, August 23, 2014, 11:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsqe

Hi everyone, your annoying player is back.  :-\
I'm planning to re-install bc, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what's new in bc?
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

123bomb123

nothing except max lvl is like 270 now n non member is 225. new sector maps n stuff for it. raid mode i guess
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

Hey lsqe :)

I forget when you left, but I'll list everything interesting I can think of within the last year or so:

8 player raid mode, with 3 lvls: 221, 235, 250. Each raid has a set of armor that drops (except 250, which has a set that isn't released). These sets are referred to as rt1, rt2, and rt3. rt1 is pretty easy to get and is twice as powerful as t3 survival armor from 219. rt2 armor is three times as powerful, and a good number of people have it now (though most still only have rt1, especially since 235 box drop is bugged and infrequent). These armors don't give the 40% exp bonus of t3.

270 level cap for members, and 225 for non-members.

New sector levels: 247, 258, and 266. 258 is the most commonly grinded map in the game, due to the fact that players can get the exp cap (65.5k), and the map takes around a minute to complete, making it possible to grind excessively fast.

A few new items, some OP, some not. Miasma head (similar stats to Jack head, except it's ugly and has TA vs TD), Meto Drake mini (not very OP), and Reaper flags (new set of perm flags with good stats) to name a few.

Snowballs flooded the market during the christmas event, and their price has dropped dramatically. They're around 2-5m now.

You can now have 500 friends, vs 10. So basically you can have the entire active population of bc added and still have room for a few hundred more xD.

That's all I can think of atm, but there is probs smth I forgot...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on August 23, 2014, 01:23:26 PM

I forget when you left, but I'll list everything interesting I can think of within the last year or so:

8 player raid mode, with 3 lvls: 221, 235, 250. Each raid has a set of armor that drops (except 250, which has a set that isn't released). These sets are referred to as rt1, rt2, and rt3. rt1 is pretty easy to get and is twice as powerful as t3 survival armor from 219. rt2 armor is three times as powerful, and a good number of people have it now (though most still only have rt1, especially since 235 box drop is bugged and infrequent). These armors don't give the 40% exp bonus of t3.

New sector levels: 247, 258, and 266. 258 is the most commonly grinded map in the game, due to the fact that players can get the exp cap (65.5k), and the map takes around a minute to complete, making it possible to grind excessively fast.

A few new items, some OP, some not. Miasma head (similar stats to Jack head, except it's ugly and has TA vs TD), Meto Drake mini (not very OP), and Reaper flags (new set of perm flags with good stats) to name a few.

Snowballs flooded the market during the christmas event, and their price has dropped dramatically. They're around 2-5m now.

You can now have 500 friends, vs 10. So basically you can have the entire active population of bc added and still have room for a few hundred more xD.

Also Transformations have been taken out of shop and they sell for about 20m each now.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 23, 2014, 01:24:46 PM
Quote from: Thornz on August 23, 2014, 01:23:26 PM

Also Transformations have been taken out of shop and they sell for about 20m each now.

Yeah, this. I think lsqe was around for that tho, as well as coin removal/reintroduction...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Robocop7ant

hey Lsqe !
long time no see , hope to see you in game very soon ;)
i think you will see me pretty often :P

enjoy your stay ;D
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-