when RT3 will be updated?
i'm waiting for RT3 parts :D

Cooky

moved to general discussion

FalseProphet

Quote from: daniel0303 on August 30, 2014, 06:11:19 AM
when RT3 will be updated?
i'm waiting for RT3 parts :D

Pretty much what RK i think said before, there is no necessarity for rt3 atm since the stats are overwhelming and having it would just make everything to easy and everything just needs a huge nerf or something.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 30, 2014, 06:58:28 AM
since the stats are overwhelming and having it would just make everything to easy
its already too easy though.. isn't it?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on August 30, 2014, 07:22:15 AM
since the stats are overwhelming and having it would just make everything to easy

easier than it already is xd.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 30, 2014, 07:23:04 AM
Quote from: Cooky on August 30, 2014, 07:22:15 AM

easier than it already is xd.

The only challenge in this game is raid, bvb and pvp are dead and sector is easy as ****, i don't think more op items would change the game cause it's already been like that since i started playing.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thornz

August 30, 2014, 06:18:16 PM #6 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:21:35 PM by Thornz
I don't actually think rt3 would change much about the game as far as difficulty as long as it was nerfed properly for pvp. We're talking about a difference of maybe 10-20 seconds on lv 258, and that's not really massive. I rly mostly want it for looks tbh, cause it's sexy af. Even if the stats weren't much better than rt2, I'd love to see it in-game...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

optisum1

I wouldn't release RT3 at this moment, fix pvp, bvb,sector cosidering everything is way to easy except raid, raid 3 would only make pvp, bvb and sector less active than it is already after the updates of pvp bvb sec make RT3 come out, that would rock but it wouldn't changhe anything atm

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

FalseProphet

258 should be nerfed so the damage/mobs/hit ratio is as hard as rt2, and then just little nerfs to make it more challenging in sector to each lower level so by the end of nerfing all the levels 121 would be the current 258 difficulty like that much change in difficulty and 258 would be quad-rouple the difficulty. Yes it may seem long, and may take long to complete but rather have fun/challenge and it won't be as consistently played as how long it would take to complete but we'll see. I just want purple bladium<3.

JustRK

The stats would not only reduce solo time, but overall group completion for 258. 10-20 seconds faster would shave several hours / days it would take to get from 1 - 270.

A full group doing 258 with rt3 efficiently is basically the time it would take a novice hacker to complete it creating absolutely no merit in grinding to max level (even worse than now)

Godz

We got to find a way.

Thornz

August 31, 2014, 04:57:17 AM #11 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:01:29 AM by Thornz
Quote from: JustRK on August 31, 2014, 04:14:58 AM
The stats would not only reduce solo time, but overall group completion for 258. 10-20 seconds faster would shave several hours / days it would take to get from 1 - 270.

A full group doing 258 with rt3 efficiently is basically the time it would take a novice hacker to complete it creating absolutely no merit in grinding to max level (even worse than now)

I understand your concerns RK and it's a valid point, but here are some numbers:

For simplicities sake, say that you could get a consistent time of 1:20 on 258 with RT2 (I'd say that's fair for most ppl I see doing it on average, even though under a minute is fairly easy with good teammates). 20 seconds faster would bring it down to 1:00

So we're looking at 80 seconds vs 60 seconds, with say 15 seconds extra for win screen, start timer, switching games, etc.

That's 37.8 games/hour vs 48 games/hour
Or 2,477,233 exp/hr vs 3,145,680 exp/hr

That means that level 270 would take roughly 46 hours to achieve with RT2, and 36 hours with RT3. That's a difference of 10 hours. Prolly lower cause mistakes on maps would average those numbers out a bit more.

To achieve 500m exp, it would take 202 hours with rt2 and 159 hours with RT3. A difference of 43 hours that only 2 players would feel. In the long-run that doesn't seem game breaking. I mean rly if you think about it, rt2 is 1.5x RT1 already. RT3 would be 2.0x RT1, which isn't altogether a massive increase.

These are my thoughts on it as far as sector goes.

And tbh I want it pretty much just for it's looks, it's so damn hawt...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

August 31, 2014, 05:05:33 AM #12 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:08:44 AM by Godz
Quote from: Thornz on August 31, 2014, 04:57:17 AM
Quote from: JustRK on August 31, 2014, 04:14:58 AM

I understand your concerns RK and it's a valid point, but here are some numbers:

For simplicities sake, say that you could get a consistent time of 1:20 on 258 with RT2 (I'd say that's fair for most ppl I see doing it on average, even though under a minute is fairly easy with good teammates). 20 seconds faster would bring it down to 1:00

So we're looking at 80 seconds vs 60 seconds, with say 15 seconds extra for win screen, start timer, switching games, etc.

That's 37.8 games/hour vs 48 games/hour
Or 2,477,233 exp/hr vs 3,145,680 exp/hr

That means that level 270 would take roughly 46 hours to achieve with RT2, and 36 hours with RT3. That's a difference of 10 hours. Prolly lower cause mistakes on maps would average those numbers out a bit more.

To achieve 500m exp, it would take 202 hours with rt2 and 159 hours with RT3. A difference of 43 hours that only 2 players would feel. In the long-run that doesn't seem game breaking. I mean rly if you think about it, rt2 is 1.5x RT1 already. RT3 would be 2.0x RT1, which isn't altogether a massive increase.

These are my thoughts on it as far as sector goes.

And tbh I want it pretty much just for it's looks, it's so damn hawt...
Good point.

Took me 3 years to get 130m exp and now you say 200h for 500m I hate how things have changed.

-Speedy-

Took me 2years to get 60m xp now I can get 60m in a week if I try lol. Baggie got 100m xp this week. So adding rt3 wouldn't change much, everything is already to easy.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Meteor

Took me 4 years to get 40m exp, considering I was active only the first 2-3 years and stopped grinding after the 2nd year (unless needed). With what you guys are getting now I don't think there's any need for more op armor.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-