May 01, 2024, 06:31:29 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Idea for anti-h@ck

Idea for anti-h@ck

Started by Thornz, September 02, 2014, 02:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

It's pretty simple (tho it prolly won't affect ppl using inf hp, I'm not sure what to do about that):

Make it so that if you do over 10k damage in one hit, you get auto-killed by smth like reverse-leech. Would make it impossible to 1 hit KO and still finish the map...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

demyx

You dont really know how the hacks work dont you? Hack systems make that mobs from the maps to freeze and get to 1 hp.Your bot with hack is dealing the same dmg as usual.So it wont help.

qolderman

Quote from: demyx on September 02, 2014, 03:20:03 PM
You dont really know how the hacks work dont you? Hack systems make that mobs from the maps to freeze and get to 1 hp.Your bot with hack is dealing the same dmg as usual.So it wont help.
no, some hacks make you unkillable, inf bullets and they do 999999 damage

so this may work, +1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

demyx

it may work but only for some of them and that isnt enough to stop them for all

qolderman

Quote from: demyx on September 02, 2014, 03:48:41 PM
it may work but only for some of them and that isnt enough to stop them for all
but still it can stop some of them
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

demyx

yea you are right its something, i also give +1 on this idea

JustRK

I'm usually pretty optimistic, but demyx is about right. Santa's actually done a pretty good job integrating detection of basic hack methods in regards to modifying things such as bot speed, bullet damage, luck, etc.

We already know the infamous hack distributors so I won't mention them, but basically your idea wouldn't work very well with their hacks because

1) you can't "reverse leech" because they have an undetected god mode on and their client will not allow them to die unless it was an auto loss or they fell (however if they fell they could tele / rebirth themselves). In short, you can never 1 hit ko someone with god mode aka infinite health.

2) two like demyx mentioned all they have to do is modify mob HP instead of player damage output. Literally it's pretty damn hard to detect an instant loss of mob damage since they were designed to lose HP rapidly and respond to the different varying levels of damage dealt to them.

3) like I mentioned above...most primitive hacks are already unable to be used and the ones we are dealing with atm are sophisticated since they still work and therefore the skys the limit with that stuff

. I'd dive into it deeper but I don't want to help them make any breakthroughs on how to ruin our game even further.

Thornz

Ah darn, I thought I had it all figured out....lol

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-