March 29, 2024, 04:12:32 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Trading items in BC for pokemon in pokemon x and y

Trading items in BC for pokemon in pokemon x and y

Started by power1surge, September 07, 2014, 06:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

power1surge

Title :D
im trading various items for rare pokemon, shiny pokemon and permfect iv pokemon pm me if u have any etc

idk if this is ok I assume same thing as runescape trading etc thanks :D

medchiller

Don't know how pokemon works with trading n stuff so I can't really say whether it's allowed or not. I think it would be but don't quote me :P

power1surge

DivineSteel

September 07, 2014, 07:57:47 AM #3 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:01:12 AM by DivineSteel
I have plenty of 6 IV pokemon and shinies. Message me if you want to exchange friend codes and trade.

Quote from: medchiller on September 07, 2014, 06:39:40 AM
Don't know how pokemon works with trading n stuff so I can't really say whether it's allowed or not. I think it would be but don't quote me :P

Pokemon trades are like item trades in BoutCheetah (without the currency part, of course).

(click to show/hide)
I do not have a signature.

power1surge

xFrith

I've got a handful of shinies and how many perfect iv on the pokes are you looking for? :-)

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

September 07, 2014, 01:00:06 PM #7 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:13:59 PM by FalseProphet
If i was you i'd check up the OT, and everything. So many hacked pokemon out their now days. You want something legit like a flawless kb battle ready poke or something. All these powersaved poke's are half the reason i don't trade. As not wasting my time i put into a poke trying to get it flawless for some crappy genned poke lol. I mean i've got couple legit 5-6iv's some with egg moves, some flawless not any spare battle ready poke's though. Also got various different items too which i don't need as i don't use them.

Par from that feel free to add meh, and i'm sure we can sort something out my other half has my 3ds at the moment :). Any specific pokemon you want? As i can try breed you some as-well with egg-moves 5-6iv's (can't gurantee shiny as probability by hatching is lol) even though i do the masuada method.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

power1surge

yes im looking for a battle ready team that I can train up any recommendations on pokemon I should use (aggron is a must for my team) I could use a perfdect iv with egg moves aron (evolves into larion and aggron) really would like it shiny and the rest of my team and all rouns good tankers ie aggron takes like 6 super effective hits to kill :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-