March 28, 2024, 06:09:59 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

power1surge

1. a daily login reward system where you play BC for at least 30 min and get a reward starting at like a 1 day rare and it builds up to a 7 day for each day of the week and have them cycle weekly or monthly

2. RAID to 4 people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. more events even if you run out of ideas people will still love them for example ( just an example) all month long in December battle the frosty trans guy and gather snowballs which you can turn in for items later
4, make gigas easier to earn and 258 stuff sellable at GOOD prices

anaroy50

the 1st idea of headstrong was very good.
i like it.
the 2nd idea is good too but some1 said it already.
the 4th idea is good too , but it dont need be so high , because than people do only map 258 , for grinding and getting gigas.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Godz

October 10, 2014, 02:23:45 PM #32 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:28:45 PM by Godz
Quote from: Santa on October 09, 2014, 02:38:13 AM
i am back from the dead.  lets make this game fun again!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Cooky on October 09, 2014, 10:49:38 PM
i would leave this thread open for like a week then make a poll where we can vote on our favorite ideas like maybe let us vote for the 3 we like best
That thread is probably de best I've ever seen from this game so let's never close it please.

Allie

Quote from: power1surge on October 10, 2014, 03:30:37 AM
1. a daily login reward system where you play BC for at least 30 min and get a reward starting at like a 1 day rare and it builds up to a 7 day for each day of the week and have them cycle weekly or monthly

I like this, a lot. Any suggestions or thoughts on what would be a good reward?

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 05:38:33 PM
Quote from: power1surge on October 10, 2014, 03:30:37 AM

I like this, a lot. Any suggestions or thoughts on what would be a good reward?
gigas/coins and/or items

gigas like 10m, coins 200-500k
items that are worth like 10-50m
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on October 10, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

I refuse to give gigas/coins as it would lead to inflation (have we learned nothing from the free coins for members?)
As for items, that's exactly what I was asking for opinions of. Perhaps an item from a randomized list, and every other day after your first swaps list with one with better rewards?
They would of course all be random and chance of anything actually good would be *rare*.

Godz

qolderman

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 06:19:39 PM
Quote from: qolderman on October 10, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

I refuse to give gigas/coins as it would lead to inflation (have we learned nothing from the free coins for members?)
As for items, that's exactly what I was asking for opinions of. Perhaps an item from a randomized list, and every other day after your first swaps list with one with better rewards?
They would of course all be random and chance of anything actually good would be *rare*.
randomized list you mean like take bunch of items and put them in a list then choose random number from (ex 1-10) and pick the item that won and make it event's prize? and on the other "event" take the same items and put them in another order?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Allie

Quote from: qolderman on October 10, 2014, 07:23:11 PMrandomized list you mean like take bunch of items and put them in a list then choose random number from (ex 1-10) and pick the item that won and make it event's prize? and on the other "event" take the same items and put them in another order?

I'm thinking more so,
On day 1 of logging in you get nothing.
Day 2 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items. The list is designed to give nothing really good for obvious reasons.
Day 4 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items designed to give *better* items than the one on day 2.
Day 6, better than day 4, but from hereon every two days you login you are always gifted a random item from this list. The list includes a couple items that could be useful (ie halloween items, maybe?) but mainly things that aren't useful, for the sake of not giving everyone everywhere rares.

STC Zero

Quote from: Allie on October 10, 2014, 08:20:18 PM
Quote from: qolderman on October 10, 2014, 07:23:11 PMrandomized list you mean like take bunch of items and put them in a list then choose random number from (ex 1-10) and pick the item that won and make it event's prize? and on the other "event" take the same items and put them in another order?

I'm thinking more so,
On day 1 of logging in you get nothing.
Day 2 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items. The list is designed to give nothing really good for obvious reasons.
Day 4 of logging in you get a random item gifted to you from a list of items designed to give *better* items than the one on day 2.
Day 6, better than day 4, but from hereon every two days you login you are always gifted a random item from this list. The list includes a couple items that could be useful (ie halloween items, maybe?) but mainly things that aren't useful, for the sake of not giving everyone everywhere rares.

+1 (nice idea) :D

Godz

Let's all be afk tards.

That's a real stupid idea!

Corr

Give rewards for beating certain people in PvP/Base.

For those who maintain their win streak, give them an incentive, everyone loves to beat the **** outta erreryone, let em get rewarded for it. Erreryone likes the underdog who miraculously beats the pro, give em a reward for his efforts.

Have an achievement system, beat certain mobs certain amount of times with certain amount of health and earn a prize.
ex. Kill 100 nimba's as a ram with ion wave without taking any damage on sector level so and so.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

ghostkid17

Quote from: Corr on October 10, 2014, 11:58:31 PM

For those who maintain their win streak, give them an incentive, everyone loves to beat the **** outta erreryone, let em get rewarded for it. Erreryone likes the underdog who miraculously beats the pro, give em a reward for his efforts.
This sounds like a good idea but people would probably just farm it.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Corr

Quote from: ghostkid17 on October 11, 2014, 12:06:41 AM

They wouldn't farm if you and I were those people they have to beat. lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: Corr on October 11, 2014, 12:15:58 AM
Quote from: ghostkid17 on October 11, 2014, 12:06:41 AM

They wouldn't farm if you and I were those people they have to beat. lol

yeah and neither of you probly would be, there's be too many scenarios where it could be farmed by the guy consenting or something for a friend
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-