March 28, 2024, 08:00:17 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Unprofessionalism in-game /in-forum

Unprofessionalism in-game /in-forum

Started by zepher2211, July 29, 2011, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

If that's the case of the rant, than so be it.
I'ma lock this since you recognize the staff are not unprofessional, but you're causing drama and are, overall, the problem.
If you continue to be the problem the only solution will be to IP ban you, since that's the professional way to handle it (solve the problem without letting emotions for your person get in the way).

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on August 02, 2011, 12:31:34 AM
Or at least add this in. And yes, getting the last word in is important.
-----

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:11:48 AMWell, Gavin has always been a suck up.
Lmao, you're calling me a suck up just because I called you out on your bullshit in that one thread? So what exactly constitutes as sucking up to you? As far as I remember, Corr and I only joined B.Cheetah so we could screw with Allie and everyone else here and we took every chance to point out every flaw here. Even Allie can attest to that, I've badgered here non-stop over the most trivial of matter ever since I came here and even before that, I used to bug her on BOTS!! too (although I was more insulting than annoying back than).Pointing out when you're wrong doesn't mean I'm sucking up to anyone, it just means I'm pointing out you're wrong. If I hurt your feelings in that thread, I apologize; you really should grow up though.

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 02, 2011, 12:11:48 AMI fail to see where I'm QQ'ing within that whole entire post
I would have mentioned the post specifically if I was referring to it when I made that comment. I meant in general; every time I come back here you're always complaining about one thing or another, and it's usually about being muted/banned.

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 02, 2011, 12:11:48 AMI'm acknowledging I'm the problem, if you didn't notice that's what the whole thread is centered around, the staff's inability to react in anyway that would get a different reaction then it did last time.
Again, I meant in general. But if you want to be specific, no you're not really acknowledging that you're the problem, you're implying that the staff is the main one and you're just reacting to it. Which, for the most part, isn't the case.

Anyway, I already threw my 2 cents - staff needs to start dishing out permanent bans.

Optimism

I'll go get a set of golden ban hammers, +9000 damage.

BrB.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-