March 19, 2024, 07:45:58 AMLatest Member: stewartszen
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

Started by Allie, October 16, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 20, 2014, 07:06:51 PM
Plus, looking through the replies, the only people who said this was a good idea are not even active or go on at all in game, let alone grind. Exactly how much do they care if something that seems so little to them, such as not being able to push Gora, gets put into place?

did you ever think that maybe one of the big reasons those people aren't active and they dont grind is because of the fact that lvl 258 being the only level people play and being stupidly easy has ruined it for them? i fit into that category and im sure many others do too. I can tell you that, we care a lot about it and it does not seem 'so little' to us. Its game breaking.

Nero Blizzah

That completely passed my mind. Yet, if Gora was unable to be pushed that would be game breaking for the ones that do still play now.
Quote from: Cooky on October 20, 2014, 07:40:50 PM
Plus, looking through the replies, the only people who said this was a good idea are not even active or go on at all in game, let alone grind. Exactly how much do they care if something that seems so little to them, such as not being able to push Gora, gets put into place?

did you ever think that maybe one of the big reasons those people aren't active and they dont grind is because of the fact that lvl 258 being the only level people play and being stupidly easy has ruined it for them? i fit into that category and im sure many others do too. I can tell you that, we care a lot about it and it does not seem 'so little' to us. Its game breaking.

Cooky

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 08:29:02 AM
Yet, if Gora was unable to be pushed that would be game breaking for the ones that do still play now.

really? game breaking? cry me a river

remember a time when people used to grind lvl 239? you know.. the one that used to take many minutes to complete. the one that took some coordination and teamwork. the one where sometimes you would die, and sometimes you would even die more then once. the one where you couldnt push anything.  and back then the player base was much larger and happier. so i really dont think making 1 boss on lvl 258 non pushable and having you grinders take an extra minute per run and actually have to use some skill will really be as 'game breaking' as you say. or maybe im wrong. maybe the player base has been reduced to a bunch of people who rather combo spam and clear levels in 1 minute with a difficulty threshold 1 step above cookie clicker, then actually be somewhat challenged. I sure hope thats not the case.

firekill352

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 08:29:02 AM
Yet, if Gora was unable to be pushed that would be game breaking for the ones that do still play now.

really? game breaking? cry me a river

remember a time when people used to grind lvl 239? you know.. the one that used to take many minutes to complete. the one that took some coordination and teamwork. the one where sometimes you would die, and sometimes you would even die more then once. the one where you couldnt push anything.  and back then the player base was much larger and happier. so i really dont think making 1 boss on lvl 258 non pushable and having you grinders take an extra minute per run and actually have to use some skill will really be as 'game breaking' as you say. or maybe im wrong. maybe the player base has been reduced to a bunch of people who rather combo spam and clear levels in 1 minute with a difficulty threshold 1 step above cookie clicker, then actually be somewhat challenged. I sure hope thats not the case.

grinding lvl 239, those were the good times
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

Cooky

Nero Blizzah

How about you cry me a river? You dont even play the game so you don't understand what we've come to enjoy. The old days are over. We're on the now and now pushing gora is important not your past pleasures. Plus arent you staff? Arent staff supposed to be friendly? Not jerks?

Allie

I am very strongly against the auto-lose if you push Gora. As a grinder myself, pushing Gora is a very important aspect of grinding. A lot of fun would be thrown from the game if this is put in place. Even having to kill all key mobs sometimes gets tedious but having to kill Gora every time? Unimaginable. Plus, looking through the replies, the only people who said this was a good idea are not even active or go on at all in game, let alone grind. Exactly how much do they care if something that seems so little to them, such as not being able to push Gora, gets put into place? I feel as a large amount of players, and I mean a large amount, grind more often that not and not being able to push Gora anymore would make most of them upset and/or outraged. When i heard this was getting put into place the first statement I thought of was "I'm quitting"  Please do not bring this into the game. Thank you. (If you were offended by anything in this, let me know)

This thread is here for feedback.
Your input is appreciated, would like to hear what you would suggest in return though.
It is, sadly, an undisputed fact that a majority of players don't want a rofl map where you grind 1 minute a game all day.
I cannot make everyone happy. What are your thoughts on a middle ground?

Nero Blizzah

May  I suggest a middle ground? Rather than changing the map completely, how about making a new level, say 260 where is it the same exact thing as 258. But, you can not push Gora and keep 258 the same?

Allie

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 02:50:06 PM
May  I suggest a middle ground? Rather than changing the map completely, how about making a new level, say 260 where is it the same exact thing as 258. But, you can not push Gora and keep 258 the same?

That's like telling people to do 266 instead of 258. People could do a harder map, but then they'd be at a disadvantage towards those who choose to do the easier map. Thus they leave.

Nero Blizzah

Yeah, I'm sorry but that make no sense. If people want to do harder map, they can, yes. That's their decision. If they want to they realize that it is slower than 258. Okay and people still do 266 instead of 258, knowing they'd be at a "disadvantage." If they want harder map they should get one, not everyone should have to deal with what some people want and have their GP inhibited due to some people's preferences.

Madprox

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 04:47:24 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry but that make no sense. If people want to do harder map, they can, yes. That's their decision. If they want to they realize that it is slower than 258. Okay and people still do 266 instead of 258, knowing they'd be at a "disadvantage." If they want harder map they should get one, not everyone should have to deal with what some people want and have their GP inhibited due to some people's preferences.

as allie mentioned,  it's not just some players,  it's the majority of the players. Mostky veterans.
Its fun to get millions of exp in a day. But it's not good for the game im the long run.
We camr from a time where you had tk simply work for your exp and gp and we'd like that back.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Nero Blizzah

Veterans are veterans for a reason. What makes someone a veteran is they are no longer active, as in the army. Obviously the same concept goes for games. Like I saud that's how it used to be, not how it is. I'm many veterans in the real world would like for the world to go back to before all this technology came into place. But it's not going to happen.

qolderman

my suggestion is to remove 258 map completely, no making gora non pushable etc

just remove the map

too many problems with it
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
Veterans are veterans for a reason. What makes someone a veteran is they are no longer active, as in the army. Obviously the same concept goes for games. Like I saud that's how it used to be, not how it is. I'm many veterans in the real world would like for the world to go back to before all this technology came into place. But it's not going to happen.

Yes, let's keep a map that feeds new players xp and quick levels so you reach max in a day. Sounds like so much fun, i stopped playing because of how easy it is to obtain mostly anything in this game. Nothing to do with being new or veteran. If you want to be spoon fed in games so you have to do nothing to earn anything then go play techno kitten adventure or something.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

STC Zero

Quote from: qolderman on October 21, 2014, 06:00:10 PM
my suggestion is to remove 258 map completely, no making gora non pushable etc

just remove the map

too many problems with it

too bad, remove that map it will be a problem to all players to get gp and experience fast :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-