March 19, 2024, 03:21:49 AMLatest Member: stewartszen
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

A reply to your suggestions - looking for feedback

Started by Allie, October 16, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero Blizzah

If your problem is having low levels leech from 258why not have a level minimum for who can play it, just as raid has?

Cooky

Quote from: qolderman on October 21, 2014, 06:00:10 PM
my suggestion is to remove 258 map completely, no making gora non pushable etc

just remove the map

too many problems with it

i would +1 this, if no other solution could be reached

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2014, 08:50:18 PM
Quote from: qolderman on October 21, 2014, 06:00:10 PM
my suggestion is to remove 258 map completely, no making gora non pushable etc

just remove the map

too many problems with it

i would +1 this.

Madprox

No time to quote everything.

Veterans don't mean those people quit the game.  How else would they ask for something if they didn't play and didn't care.
A ton of veterans still play and are still active, like me, and want updates, like less exp, so that we can enjoy the game more like we used to.
Veterans have a say in things, because we hve been here a whilr, so it would not be smart to ignore us.

Also, I thought the solution was to make gora not pushable?
Thats a good solution imo cause it will slow down the map completion time.
Then a global exp/gp fix on every map would be the next thing.
(Since that's not a quickfix)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

hur9

OsirisStar

Quote from: Madprox on October 21, 2014, 09:06:55 PM
No time to quote everything.

Veterans don't mean those people quit the game.  How else would they ask for something if they didn't play and didn't care.
A ton of veterans still play and are still active, like me, and want updates, like less exp, so that we can enjoy the game more like we used to.
Veterans have a say in things, because we hve been here a whilr, so it would not be smart to ignore us.

Also, I thought the solution was to make gora not pushable?
Thats a good solution imo cause it will slow down the map completion time.
Then a global exp/gp fix on every map would be the next thing.
(Since that's not a quickfix)
What Vets are still here and play the game on an active bases other then staff vets?

Madprox

Firey
Exe
Ramking
Baggie
Robo
Silky
Goldie
Lamp
Kulv
Dna
Bbq
Nsk
Roy
Etc.
Check exp ranking pages 1-3 for a bigger list.
Also you should know that many vets lay low, waiting for a big update, and will then come back.

Yz

it doesn't matter what you guys do or don't enjoy. when something is broken it gets nerfed, and 258 is broken.
DISCORD killyzkill

Nero Blizzah

I dont even care anymore. By the way max, my grandma is more active than you are.

Madprox

Quote from: Nero Blizzah on October 21, 2014, 11:35:56 PM
I dont even care anymore. By the way max, my grandma is more active than you are.
What's her in-game name? I'll say hi.
I think you're forgetting that me and her may live in different timezones. 

You should do more research before you start pointing the finger if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyways,  yz, our opinion does matter :/

hur9

Quote from: Madprox on October 21, 2014, 11:55:44 PM
imo in the case of 258 it's not that relevant, you can give some ideas how to nerf it since it needs a nerf
You know it's broken when a legit player have 1b exp and 71m guild points, wich is more gps than what Aeon the #1 guild back in the day had.

Yz

Quote from: hur90 on October 22, 2014, 12:14:52 AM
imo in the case of 258 it's not that relevant, you can give some ideas how to nerf it since it needs a nerf

this is what i meant yeah. your opinions will always matter but on the topic of 258 it's way too ****ed to remain untouched
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on October 22, 2014, 12:25:47 AM
Quote from: hur90 on October 22, 2014, 12:14:52 AM

this is what i meant yeah. your opinions will always matter but on the topic of 258 it's way too ****ed to remain untouched
yah but u didnt specifically point out u meant they didnt matter too much just for 258 :D
I agree lol. Anyone that says 258 is just fine, needs to see a doctor :D

Yz

yes i did. your english wasn't keen enough to tell though, the sentence completely targets something that is broken
DISCORD killyzkill

knightofms

Just passing by here.. I kinda miss the old times grinding on the 239 map... which requires teamwork and coordination between players...

After the release of 259 map, most players are either grinding on this map and leeching for faster exp gain as Gora is pushable... which I think thats the reason behind the achievement of maxed-level players (without membership) in 1 week time or less... some even within few days of non-stop grinding and leeching...

With the nerf on 259 map, making gora non-pushable, IMO this would result in much lesser player leeching-off this map and at the same time making the ranking on max-exp-gain back to normal... I would somehow agree on this nerf patch or the removal of this map...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-