April 27, 2024, 09:18:31 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » HOLIDAY LUCKY BOX POWER HOUR

HOLIDAY LUCKY BOX POWER HOUR

Started by hippy444, November 15, 2014, 02:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippy444

November 15, 2014, 02:29:32 AM Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:28:25 AM by hippy444
Hello KillerKlown here The holiday season is apon us and what does that mean? Gifts of course!!! From 11/15/2014 to 12/31/2014 each day I will be hosting a room for FREE BOXES the first person to send me a whisper, NOT MAIL MESSEGE. Will get one hour of free boxes. Untill the end of this event I am holding with all the gigas  that I will accumulate from level 172 during this event, I will draw Up to 4 people and those 4 people will get a split in the accumulated gigas and coins!!!Happy holidays!!! AND GOOD LUCK!!!

You may pick your mode easy,med,hard just let me know

RULES
1. No begging for items ( immediate termination from event.)
2.Remember to WISPER not MAIL.
3. Follow instructions so I can make rounds fast as possible.
4.Have fun!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
5.DO NOT NEED TO HAVE LUCKY AURA BUT WILL BE BETTER ON YOUR PART!!!
6. During the boutcheetah Christmas event snowballs are included in drops that you can take and will also be included in reward drawing.

Current Jack Pot> Gigas: 2,972,354 :) Coins: 0
Next one at 10am Centeral

Participants
1. Kami Ryu
2. ArtoriasXsif

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Very unique, and good idea. Good luck with this, may i recommend trying to move it to player sponsored events if someone doesn't beat me too it?

(Watch these rich greedy nubs take the places so the poor people can't)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

gioxi

When will you be online? I wanna be part of the event!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-