April 19, 2024, 02:20:19 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » SoSa is coming back!

SoSa is coming back!

Started by Nero Blizzah, October 28, 2014, 08:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero Blizzah

SoSa to the top, watch out for us xD Look at lobby list :)

opuiq3

Coming back? It was dead? Did I miss something?

^yw allie

Yz

i don't want to sound negative, but that lobby list is a much fancier way of saying you had 7 people online - maybe some even afk lol

but i've noticed SS being active again after a long period of slowing down and that's really good for the game, so i hope you guys stick around as much as you all have been lately
DISCORD killyzkill

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on October 29, 2014, 07:06:48 AM
i don't want to sound negative, but that lobby list is a much fancier way of saying you had 7 people online - maybe some even afk lol

but i've noticed SS being active again after a long period of slowing down and that's really good for the game, so i hope you guys stick around as much as you all have been lately
Only 2 aren't in a room,and I think c5 and beef was brb to get skills since they doesnt leech

JC

earl14

Nero Blizzah

Beef was getting skills yeah  and I was in lobby taking screenshot.  But this happens pretty much everyday now, at least 7 people on at once.

z0co2

That looks awesome and I know for sure every single one of them is making GP like crazy, gotta love SoSa.

SoSa to the top!

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

farmvile

But wait there is redemption :(

I LOVE NSK THO <3
(and detrek)
(and baggie)

Ing RDT Red