May 02, 2024, 05:11:46 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Considering santa is still kinda missing?

Considering santa is still kinda missing?

Started by firekill352, December 13, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
Kenny was talking about if the community all left not himself left, if he were to just get up and leave then there would be no server unless Allie were to pay for it or some other form of payment was arranged. It was mostly a joke and hopefully it never comes to that.

I know :P i never get total serious, i was just saying what i heard. Yeah let's hope not, in all fairness it's a good game and is addictive or the player-base wouldn't consist of the players it does quitting/returning, and believe it or not new members also.

Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 15, 2014, 02:40:47 AM
Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
Kenny was talking about if the community all left not himself left, if he were to just get up and leave then there would be no server unless Allie were to pay for it or some other form of payment was arranged. It was mostly a joke and hopefully it never comes to that.
So what we are saying is that the server will be runing untill we all quit.

I guess you could say that
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

the server costs are payed automatically from the zylon paypal account so as long as people keep buying stuff, the server will keep running whether kenny is here or not

Allie

Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 01:18:36 AM
Nice speech but what happens if Kenny decides he doesn't want to pay for the server anymore :o?

Assuming (that's all we can do) that something happened to kenny, instead of just ditching, the game will become self-sustaining. That is, as long as enough players pay memberships and coins for the automatic server payments every month, the game will stay up without any staff or admins. However, as soon as it doesn't make enough, the server will be shut off, with no one to bring it back up.

Godz

Godz

Quote from: anaroy50 on December 15, 2014, 01:11:09 PM
I Know its dont so much importent in this topic but how much will the game need to earn in a day for that he will survive?
why you ask?
It's not your business man

anaroy50

December 15, 2014, 01:24:55 PM #20 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:27:50 PM by anaroy50
to know the chances that the game will stay active.
if need alot of money every day i guess no alot of chance it stay alot cuz all already will have member and no1 buy anymore , but if not need a big amount it can stay alot of time.

edit : i guess its not really my bussness i guess its not importent. ill remove the reply.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Robocop7ant

December 15, 2014, 01:40:31 PM #21 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:42:37 PM by Robocop7ant
Quote from: Allie on December 15, 2014, 12:50:14 PM
Quote from: medchiller on December 15, 2014, 01:18:36 AM
Nice speech but what happens if Kenny decides he doesn't want to pay for the server anymore :o?

Assuming (that's all we can do) that something happened to kenny, instead of just ditching, the game will become self-sustaining. That is, as long as enough players pay memberships and coins for the automatic server payments every month, the game will stay up without any staff or admins. However, as soon as it doesn't make enough, the server will be shut off, with no one to bring it back up.
Could that auto payment be donated somehow? :)

Like people for example send donates and the server gonna be staying up for a longer of time :)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-