April 28, 2024, 01:18:55 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Permanent Ban

Permanent Ban

Started by kill92, January 07, 2015, 12:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kill92

Hi I was playing in my room with password trying map 266 in hard i was 225 and i just get all coins staf yesterday and i die almost the time for fire and then gm max enter me room and say hi all normal. I get out of room i dont want help and he told me bad bad hack and then i cant enter game for perm ban.
He only ban my for enter my room and i got out. Thats all you need for give perm ban a player????
I thinks thats wrong he dont try to ask me what are you doing, nothing he just ban me. he dont see me play or something like that.
I want someone check my account for unbanned. I have this account for a lot of years and i never be banned or reported for someone.

Madprox

Quote from: kill92 on January 07, 2015, 12:37:05 PM
Hi I was playing in my room with password trying map 266 in hard i was 225 and i just get all coins staf yesterday and i die almost the time for fire and then gm max enter me room and say hi all normal. I get out of room i dont want help and he told me bad bad hack and then i cant enter game for perm ban.
He only ban my for enter my room and i got out. Thats all you need for give perm ban a player????
I thinks thats wrong he dont try to ask me what are you doing, nothing he just ban me. he dont see me play or something like that.
I want someone check my account for unbanned. I have this account for a lot of years and i never be banned or reported for someone.
You were gaining 4k+ gp in under a minute.
This is gained by clearing map 266, in under a minute, thus hacking.
You hacked and got busted.

Locked.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-