April 18, 2024, 05:06:02 PMLatest Member: Cole Palmer

My ban

Started by messenger123, December 14, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: messenger123 on December 15, 2014, 04:09:41 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on December 14, 2014, 06:08:53 PM
Since i was the one to actually report it. It was Max's case via. pm. Max was looking into it, i posted on forums and medchill took action like medchill mentioned he just saw the case took action at the time. So i wouldn't really say it's anyone's fault. Second to that, this wasn't just because of a conversation outside of bc, if i remember correctly you was rude to both robo and i after being reported in-game as-well as the constant kicking from room just because you was mad that i reported you and you got a ban, also saying how you would get me kicked from Utopia even though you got no authority in that as  you have no leading role apart from being a member of the guild. But clearly you didn't mention any of this or anything else.

Yeah he probably doesn't deserve a permanent ban, and yes loads of people do glitch and hack and the sorts. Doesn't mean it's allowed, just happens that they don't get caught/reported half the time. People blame staff but it's only so much one can do, especially since people are being clever like waiting til timer hit's 55+ seconds, and making it look legit so the report would show nothing unless the game was recorded. Not many other games would allow the amount of abusing people do to this game, lol.
This has nothing with ban bro.I can kick max or anyone else how many times i want since is my room and i can be rude to anyone i want

It was baggie's room, you asked him to pass over room master as you said "i want to do something quick" and then booted me and started the game lol. But ok then, if that's how you like to look at life go ahead i'm not stopping you.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Corr

^ Sounds like you are mad cause he kicked you. >_>

Everyone glitches/hacks in the game and doesn't even notice it. Their was a base game where someone 1 hit killed my base and he was on Vish's team. Vish didn't do anything he didn't even know the guy hacked. How else did the base go from full hp to 0?

Exactly.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

December 15, 2014, 05:13:03 AM #17 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:19:08 AM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Corr on December 15, 2014, 05:04:45 AM

Everyone glitches/hacks in the game and doesn't even notice it. Their was a base game where someone 1 hit killed my base and he was on Vish's team. Vish didn't do anything he didn't even know the guy hacked. How else did the base go from full hp to 0?

Exactly.

Annoyed yeah, least i can admit it. i was trying to have a chat with a few people in the room. Well then that's up to them, like i said before only cause everyone does it doesn't mean staff are  just going to sit there and let people do it right in-front of them. That's down to vish being blind then ha, can't put the blame on anyone else since nobody else was there i assume

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

messenger123

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 15, 2014, 05:13:03 AM

Exactly.

Annoyed yeah, least i can admit it. i was trying to have a chat with a few people in the room. Well then that's up to them, like i said before only cause everyone does it doesn't mean staff are  just going to sit there and let people do it right in-front of them. That's down to vish being blind then ha, can't put the blame on anyone else since nobody else was there
You even called me a ***got lel

FalseProphet

Quote from: messenger123 on December 15, 2014, 05:16:45 AM

Exactly.

Annoyed yeah, least i can admit it. i was trying to have a chat with a few people in the room. Well then that's up to them, like i said before only cause everyone does it doesn't mean staff are  just going to sit there and let people do it right in-front of them. That's down to vish being blind then ha, can't put the blame on anyone else since nobody else was there

Too right i did, because you were acting like one. You was glitching you got caught out, just suck it up move on. 2 weeks is nothing anyway.

messenger123

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 15, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

Exactly.

Too right i did, because you were acting like one. You was glitching you got caught out, just suck it up move on. 2 weeks is nothing anyway.
Funny thing is that when I kicked you I wasn't glitching,stopped with alot before.And im perm becouse max got mad cuz i was glitching and was in his guild.Not to mention when Max wanted to buy an acc with real money which is illegal.

FalseProphet

Quote from: messenger123 on December 15, 2014, 05:19:52 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on December 15, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

Exactly.

Funny thing is that when I kicked you I wasn't glitching,stopped with alot before.And im perm becouse max got mad cuz i was glitching and was in his guild.Not to mention when Max wanted to buy an acc with real money which is illegal.

Never said you was when you kicked me, was just mentioning it for i don't even know why anymore tbh ha so i'm just going to drop my part here.

Robocop7ant

Pleace take it on pms, this just looks childish.

Yeah aln is harsh/mad and hack-glitched.
People getting a ban of 30days -perm ban

GMs are the persons who decide his punishment.
Hackers are getting perm bans, why should this be different?
<br />

messenger123

Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 15, 2014, 05:33:04 AM

This is alot diffrent from hacking

Robocop7ant

Quote from: messenger123 on December 15, 2014, 05:34:09 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 15, 2014, 05:33:04 AM

This is alot diffrent from hacking
What is the different?
That you don't have to kill any thing?
<br />

Madprox

Hi there,

I'd like to apologise for not reading the entire topic before replying, i'll do that when I have time.

This was not "Med's case", you just say that because you're pissed that I was the one to extend it.
Med just happened to see that report first and acted instantly with a 2 week ban.

However, before the report was made, I had been investigating the subject, Aln, and others, for a while.
I have extended your ban to a permanent ban, untill Allie has found the time to check your logs.

I don't care how long she takes, you'll wait.
If you think this is an unfair treatment, you shouldn't have cheated in the first place, because that was unfair too.

Now, If Allie manages to check your logs, and you cheated in 3-4 games (as you told me), you'll ban will be reverted to a 2 week duration, from the date you first got banned.
However, if logs show that you cheated more than the amount of games you claimed to have cheated, the ban will not be reverted and you will remain permanently banned, just like any other hacker.

That'll be it untill I read the whole thread, thanks.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

messenger123

Quote from: Madprox on December 15, 2014, 10:54:10 AM
Hi there,

I'd like to apologise for not reading the entire topic before replying, i'll do that when I have time.

This was not "Med's case", you just say that because you're pissed that I was the one to extend it.
Med just happened to see that report first and acted instantly with a 2 week ban.

However, before the report was made, I had been investigating the subject, Aln, and others, for a while.
I have extended your ban to a permanent ban, untill Allie has found the time to check your logs.

I don't care how long she takes, you'll wait.
If you think this is an unfair treatment, you shouldn't have cheated in the first place, because that was unfair too.

Now, If Allie manages to check your logs, and you cheated in 3-4 games (as you told me), you'll ban will be reverted to a 2 week duration, from the date you first got banned.
However, if logs show that you cheated more than the amount of games you claimed to have cheated, the ban will not be reverted and you will remain permanently banned, just like any other hacker.

That'll be it untill I read the whole thread, thanks.
You lie.Never said I cheated 3-4 games.I even told you on skype i did about 100k-200k gp.RK can see it when i gave him all things

loewe

Quote from: Cooky on December 14, 2014, 07:24:33 PM
Quote from: loewe on December 14, 2014, 07:16:46 PM
And Cookie sayd he was gonna do something about it , and now it's just forgotten.

i dont recall that but keep in mind I am forum mod and am not the one to ask for help with in-game issues such as bans/unbans considering I can do literally nothing about it

So nothing is going to happend ? While this was a banable offence from OG Redtopia and Max was defending him cause he was in utopia / redemption....  And OG Redtopia was adding me on skype and in game he sayd : oh shall i call max to unban me again ? And he was talking trash again.... Got it al on screenshot....

FalseProphet

Quote from: loewe on December 17, 2014, 06:44:33 AM
And Cookie sayd he was gonna do something about it , and now it's just forgotten.

i dont recall that but keep in mind I am forum mod and am not the one to ask for help with in-game issues such as bans/unbans considering I can do literally nothing about it

So nothing is going to happend ? While this was a banable offence from OG Redtopia and Max was defending him cause he was in utopia / redemption....  And OG Redtopia was adding me on skype and in game he sayd : oh shall i call max to unban me again ? And he was talking trash again.... Got it al on screenshot....

As Cooky said he's a forum mod, so no. Nothing is going to happen, if you feel Max is bias in anyway then contact one of the other gm's? Sure he's not the only one. Not like Max is bias in anyway to anyone. Medchill for example. Message him.

Madprox

Quote from: loewe on December 17, 2014, 06:44:33 AM

Hi, It's me again,
I have to make another reply because obviously you are buthurt because you were banned, not even for the reason you say here.
you are angry and just give the community some drama to feed on and try to make ppl dislike me.
(Haha lol gl with that.)

The situation you described was handled in a correct way, months ago, why would you start this again.
OG Redtopia was warned and he stopped.
You were warned but you continued, you also did "worse" things than OG Redtopia.

Please go find a quiet place somewhere, make sure you bring a box of tissues and let it all out.
But don't come crying here and create unnecessary, irrelevant drama.

If you have a problem, you make your own thread, or send a PM to a Mod or preferably a GM.

Have a good day,
Max.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-