April 16, 2024, 10:01:02 AMLatest Member: hpkang9

My ban

Started by messenger123, December 14, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

After carefully reviewing everything I feel like the ban should be reverted to it's normal length of 2 weeks if not completely lifted like right now for all the trouble it's caused.

Reasons:
1) It's the admin / staff duty to swiftly and fairly make decisions. Saying that he's banned until allie can check his logs and make a verdict isn't right because you already know she's so preoccupied that she's probably not going to do it or tell us about it.

2) The ban parameters listed for glitching (as of may, 2014) is 3 days. It specifies it can lead to a permanent ban due to repetition, but you changed his ban to permanent status without allowing the first ban duration to expire.

3) We shouldn't suddenly martyr someone for glitching. There was never a consensus about suddenly handing out perm bans for glitching because we catch so many people doing it all the time. It needs to be discussed.

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on December 17, 2014, 07:40:02 PM
After carefully reviewing everything I feel like the ban should be reverted to it's normal length of 2 weeks if not completely lifted like right now for all the trouble it's caused.

Reasons:
1) It's the admin / staff duty to swiftly and fairly make decisions. Saying that he's banned until allie can check his logs and make a verdict isn't right because you already know she's so preoccupied that she's probably not going to do it or tell us about it.

2) The ban parameters listed for glitching (as of may, 2014) is 3 days. It specifies it can lead to a permanent ban due to repetition, but you changed his ban to permanent status without allowing the first ban duration to expire.

3) We shouldn't suddenly martyr someone for glitching. There was never a consensus about suddenly handing out perm bans for glitching because we catch so many people doing it all the time. It needs to be discussed.

So out of curiousity, if i was to glitch for days/months because i was clever and knew how to avoid being caught but done something silly one day and got caught it'd only be 3 days unless Allie logged check to see how long i was doing it for?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Madprox

I'll PM you RK.

I strongly disagree and will explain you where you are missing something in a PM.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

Think that I will be siding more or less with Max on this one for the reasons that he will tell you.

Godz

December 18, 2014, 04:15:27 AM #35 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:31:00 AM by Godz
I'll be also siding with max.

For the simple reason that aln is probably one of the biggest troll in here who's past from glitcher to hacker to glitcher and still he always play the innocent.

QuoteIF JUSTICE IS DENIED,LET THE LAW OF KARMA TAKE THE RIDE.NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS DONE WITHOUT A PRICE.

loewe

Quote from: Madprox on December 17, 2014, 10:58:44 AM
Quote from: loewe on December 17, 2014, 06:44:33 AM
Quote from: Cooky on December 14, 2014, 07:24:33 PM
Quote from: loewe on December 14, 2014, 07:16:46 PM
And Cookie sayd he was gonna do something about it , and now it's just forgotten.

i dont recall that but keep in mind I am forum mod and am not the one to ask for help with in-game issues such as bans/unbans considering I can do literally nothing about it

So nothing is going to happend ? While this was a banable offence from OG Redtopia and Max was defending him cause he was in utopia / redemption....  And OG Redtopia was adding me on skype and in game he sayd : oh shall i call max to unban me again ? And he was talking trash again.... Got it al on screenshot....

Hi, It's me again,
I have to make another reply because obviously you are buthurt because you were banned, not even for the reason you say here.
you are angry and just give the community some drama to feed on and try to make ppl dislike me.
(Haha lol gl with that.)

The situation you described was handled in a correct way, months ago, why would you start this again.
OG Redtopia was warned and he stopped.
You were warned but you continued, you also did "worse" things than OG Redtopia.

Please go find a quiet place somewhere, make sure you bring a box of tissues and let it all out.
But don't come crying here and create unnecessary, irrelevant drama.

If you have a problem, you make your own thread, or send a PM to a Mod or preferably a GM.

Have a good day,
Max.

Fool you're talking to the wrong one hahaha i was not even banned hahaha.  Buthurt cause i was banned haha , m8 please i was not even banned.... Lmao... Go smoke some more weed brah and than you see what kind off bs ur posting.

messenger123

so what gonna happen to my acc?2 weeks passed and i am still banned,i cant wait allie since shes away.it would take too long.Also max banned my alt too,JusticePower which i didnt glitch with it,only multi which isnt perm.I also got a problem,max warned me in redtopia threat for the reason of bs.That's not a reason for wat i said,others sayd "bs" too and got nothing and thats not even his threat,please some staff help me,i wanna play on my acc again.thanks

Madprox

Quote from: messenger123 on December 27, 2014, 01:59:23 PM
so what gonna happen to my acc?2 weeks passed and i am still banned,i cant wait allie since shes away.it would take too long.Also max banned my alt too,JusticePower which i didnt glitch with it,only multi which isnt perm.I also got a problem,max warned me in redtopia threat for the reason of bs.That's not a reason for wat i said,others sayd "bs" too and got nothing and thats not even his threat,please some staff help me,i wanna play on my acc again.thanks
Justice should have been unbanned when 2 weeks had passed.

messenger123

Quote from: Madprox on December 27, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
on 26 they end,now says 31

Madprox

Quote from: messenger123 on December 27, 2014, 02:43:02 PM
Quote from: Madprox on December 27, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
on 26 they end,now says 31
Unbanned Justice & Removed your warning

messenger123

Madprox

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-