April 20, 2024, 10:39:18 AMLatest Member: kurskmWet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvotastig12

IGN: DragNeeL
Bot Type: RAM

Will you follow the rules or give up halfway? : i will follow it :)

Why do you want to join?:
I want to join because i keep on grinding but my current guild now is inactive thats why  i want to join other guild for my GP not to waste
:)

bagbot

Hi guys. As some of you know a guild event for all Prestige guilds will be starting on Monday. I will later post details on prizes and the rules :)

bagbot

February 07, 2016, 05:59:10 AM #287 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:10:17 PM by bagbot
The event will start tomorrow monday the 8th of febuary at 7am GMT+1 and will end on Monday the 15th of febuary at 7am GMT+1.
The event is for all 3 guilds and during the event no one will be added to the guild unless i say so.
The top 10 players with the most guild points at the end of the event will win a prize.

Prize list:

4. MetoJack head perm, Dark Bot Mini perm and HaloII E.F.
8. MetoJack head perm,Meto wings perm and Dark Meto gun.

These are not placement prizes. The player who gets the most Guild Points will choose 1 of the 10 prizes listed and 2nd place will then choose 1 of the 9 prizes left then 3rd will choose and so on and so on.
Reason for this event is i have alot of items and who better to share it with than you guys.
I will not tolerate hacking so keep it clean and have fun with it. I wish you all the best of luck.
Enjoy :D

STC Fefnir

O_O

that event!! .... Thanks Bagg and wow those prizes :v

magnus2603

im only gona help but im gona have fun  ;D ;D ;D
i dont whant to win items
im dust gona help the guild  :D

ZeXeZ

Dam those prizes perm mem and perm Excalibur, good luck to everyone :)

shadowrealm2

bagbot

Event is Active. Good luck and have fun everyone :D

bagbot

Here are your Starting Guild points for each guild. If you are not on the list and you are new you are obviously at 0 guild points.

Prestige
(click to show/hide)

Prestigious
(click to show/hide)

Prestige PVP
(click to show/hide)

BANANA ;)

Ti Jack18

MrCookies

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Yz

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on February 08, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
good luck my friends!

are you serious? you ****ed up a redemption signature and turned it into your own little prestige one?

removed that shit.. my god man, some respect pls?
DISCORD killyzkill

Ti Jack18

Quote from: Yz on February 09, 2016, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: Ti Jack18 on February 08, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
good luck my friends!

are you serious? you ****ed up a redemption signature and turned it into your own little prestige one?

removed that shit.. my god man, some respect pls?

1st if you want talk to me or insult me dont to it in this topic.... some respect... 

2nd i didnt made it,

3rd it was a gift from a friend

4th how do you want me to know it was a copy, it was a gift and now thank you i lost it wow....

MrCookies

Yz

February 10, 2016, 02:49:19 AM #299 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:54:00 AM by Yz
1st cool but stealing something and turning it into a mini guild sig is a lot less respectful and warrants a reply here

2nd cool i don't care lol

3rd cool he stole it and wasn't his to give

4th because it was literally a copy+paste with "redemption" LINED OUT LIKE A CHILD MADE IT and then your name was scribbled on it lmao

also catching you stealing and insulting my old guild+spiderstar (og sig maker) is a lot less disrespectful then the actual act of theft haha
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-