April 18, 2024, 08:30:38 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disaronno

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me get RT2 set? Would love to get it, i got RT1 but its still a bit weak :(

Thanks if you can!
IGN is Chuck-Norris

<3

english

January 19, 2015, 02:42:53 PM #31 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:46:56 PM by english
Note to all Prestige and Prestigious members.
Friday morning 7am my time on the 23nd of january an event will start and it will finish when i log out on sunday 25th of january.
It will the top 3 players who get the most guild points. there will top 3 for Prestige and top 3 from Prestigious.
Prizes = 1st will choose from - liger head perm, dead kitten head perm, arma head perm or a meto jack head perm.
            2nd will get a haloII energy field.
            3rd will get a darkbot mini bot perm.
Prizes are the same for both guilds.
Also the player who gets the most guild points overall during the event will get an extra item gifted to them.
Rules - If anyone chooses to lock themselves in rooms and other members would like to join please let them as we are a team.
          If they leech then it is ok to kick them from room. No hacking and no cheating and i will be watching you guys.

anaroy50

January 19, 2015, 04:00:05 PM #32 Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 04:05:04 PM by anaroy50
GL For Every1  ;D.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Disaronno

Hi guys!

Just to let you know Baggie I will try my best to get guild points but i spend the weekend at my mrs. house, so sadly i doubt i will make the top 3, good luck to everyone whos gonna take part! And thanks Baggie for putting in effort to keep the guild active and competitive!

Chuck <3

english

Event starts now. Good luck to you all and have fun  :D

STC Zero

english

Yh event will be cancelled to next weekend if servers come back online.

FalseProphet

Lol, i had a good 'ol flashback in one of your guildies rooms earlier with the "suicide or kick" routine :P he could even count down from 10! I'm so proud<3.

Serious note: Bag want to be Alliances with Byzantium? I'll probably be the only member since i have no friends. But it'll be getting gps never the less :P
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

english

January 29, 2015, 04:55:50 AM #38 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:15:05 PM by english
Remember guys event starts tomorrow morning 7am my time.
I am also making it top 5 in each guild
Reminder of prizes:  1st can choose from- Liger perm / Dead Kitten perm / Arma perm/ Gold Thunder Head  or Meto jack perm
                             2nd HaloII ef
                             3rd DarkBot mini bot perm
                             4th Jack head perm
                             5th WalkerBro minibot perm
Also the player with most gps out of all players in both guilds gets a extra prize gifted to them.
Remember no hacking or hack leeching. Cheating will not be tolerated. Any reports of this you will be disqualified and removed from my guild.
Allow other guild members to join your rooms as we are a team aslong as they play to the room masters rules.
Have fun and i wish you all good luck.

Robocop7ant

Good luck to everyone ;)

Nice guilds you got here bro :)
You gonna do great ;D
<br />

english

GRATZ Prestige on 100mil guild points.
Amazing job guys im proud of you all. Keep up the great work  ;D

STC Zero

Gratz all guys u did the best :D
its good to be in this awesome guild :)