March 29, 2024, 08:38:25 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagbot

Hi guys im back. Sorry i was away so long. Il be on skype later if anyone wants anything and we can talk. Great job on keeping rank guys youv made me proud :D

opuiq3

^yw allie

anaroy50

Quote from: bagbot on October 22, 2015, 09:59:17 AM
Hi guys im back. Sorry i was away so long. Il be on skype later if anyone wants anything and we can talk. Great job on keeping rank guys youv made me proud :D
wait what yay what u back 4ever? yay <3 <3 <3. wb ;D ;D ;D.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

power1surge

STC Fefnir

Quote from: bagbot on October 22, 2015, 09:59:17 AM

GOOD NEWS!!! Bagg finally u r back!! :)

Long time bro :D

Rez

| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

emotionless

Feel good to be able to see you in lobby

xprice1996x

ryulucious

IGN: OR WiFi
-Old Republic- co - leader

Rey

hur9

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

bagbot

Hi guys. Going to start an event starting from now. This is not a race event but just for fun and i have loads of items i need to give away.
I will be giving out random prizes to the ammount of gp you gain over this weekend. I will hand out the prizes on sunday night before i leave.
Example of the event is if you earn 1mil gp this weekend its quite a good amount of gp so you will get a quite a good prize. earn 3 mil + is very good so you will get a very good prize. This is not a race so you guys can play together and have fun with it. Good luck guys lets have fun :D

STC Fefnir

Thanks for the event Bagg :D
We all will do our best :)

Eipo

gotta love it , baggs was gone and stil you guys own Sosa . Great job #1 is the place of Prestige !

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-