September 28, 2021, 09:03:00 PMLatest Member: Richardtix
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvotastig12

hi GM Baggie can i join your guild? i really want to join your on going event  i really dont want  to miss it ..

my IGN:DragNeeL
i am the one you used to help before by giving a reaper flags  u were invited me to join the PVP guild and offer me to be a co leader but i refuse because i cant do PVP then im not really fit for the place of being a co-leader but this time i really wanted to join and do the event  message me if u accept me to join thnx

cozmin

Quote from: irvotastig12 on February 10, 2016, 08:29:28 AM
hi GM Baggie can i join your guild? i really want to join your on going event  i really dont want  to miss it ..

my IGN:DragNeeL
i am the one you used to help before by giving a reaper flags  u were invited me to join the PVP guild and offer me to be a co leader but i refuse because i cant do PVP then im not really fit for the place of being a co-leader but this time i really wanted to join and do the event  message me if u accept me to join thnx

:))) Only for event no ... oh child, if you want to enter a guild not just go for an event,and to help your team reach No. 1, It's called teamwork ,not want to be a millionaire.

Until then learn what I wrote above .

Cya ;)


anaroy50

Quote from: cozmin on February 10, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
Quote from: irvotastig12 on February 10, 2016, 08:29:28 AM
hi GM Baggie can i join your guild? i really want to join your on going event  i really dont want  to miss it ..

my IGN:DragNeeL
i am the one you used to help before by giving a reaper flags  u were invited me to join the PVP guild and offer me to be a co leader but i refuse because i cant do PVP then im not really fit for the place of being a co-leader but this time i really wanted to join and do the event  message me if u accept me to join thnx

:))) Only for event no ... oh child, if you want to enter a guild not just go for an event,and to help your team reach No. 1, It's called teamwork ,not want to be a millionaire.

Until then learn what I wrote above .

Cya ;)


that's pretty insulting. that he only wanna join now dont mean he will leave after, or he came only for the prizes.
it may be write, but u should check it before u write things like that at him.


IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

opuiq3

Quote from: anaroy50 on February 10, 2016, 02:03:15 PM
Quote from: cozmin on February 10, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
Quote from: irvotastig12 on February 10, 2016, 08:29:28 AM
hi GM Baggie can i join your guild? i really want to join your on going event  i really dont want  to miss it ..

my IGN:DragNeeL
i am the one you used to help before by giving a reaper flags  u were invited me to join the PVP guild and offer me to be a co leader but i refuse because i cant do PVP then im not really fit for the place of being a co-leader but this time i really wanted to join and do the event  message me if u accept me to join thnx

:))) Only for event no ... oh child, if you want to enter a guild not just go for an event,and to help your team reach No. 1, It's called teamwork ,not want to be a millionaire.

Until then learn what I wrote above .

Cya ;)


that's pretty insulting. that he only wanna join now dont mean he will leave after, or he came only for the prizes.
it may be write, but u should check it before u write things like that at him.


Quote from: irvotastig12 on February 10, 2016, 08:29:28 AM

u were invited me to join the PVP guild but this time i really wanted to join and do the event

And nobody said he would leave after the event.

^yw allie

bagbot

February 14, 2016, 08:01:41 AM #304 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:06:39 AM by bagbot
Looking for a member to join my guild Prestige. Please apply below :D

Also heres a countdown to when the guild event ends
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160215T07&p0=%3A&msg=Guild+Event&font=hand
Good luck guys :D



cozmin

Quote from: bagbot on February 14, 2016, 08:01:41 AM
Looking for a member to join my guild Prestige. Please apply below :D

Also heres a countdown to when the guild event ends
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160215T07&p0=%3A&msg=Guild+Event&font=hand
Good luck guys :D


I sent u pm :)

bagbot

Event is over. Gratz and well played to all those who took part. I will check you guild points after work and let you know the results.
Have a good day :D



-Speedy-

u got any open room for a new guild member?

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III




bagbot

Gratz on the winners of the event :D

1st Ray
2nd Darcky
3rd Leon/Warlock
4th PT Jessyca
5th PT Zero
6th Baggies Cobra
7th xKirby
8th END Zero
9th -Brian-
10th Germany Bot

Great job guys and gratz again :D



magnus2603

February 24, 2016, 06:56:47 PM #309 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:07:31 PM by bagbot
I'm gona make a PvP event  this Saturday for all prestige guild members and the prizes are good.

Prizes will be for 1st to 3rd place

Post your in game name here if you want to take part in the event.

It will be a knock-out event the best of three games. winner will move to the next round.
Rules will be no win by pushing your opponent 
Please leave feedback if you have any.
Hope you apply :D



STC Fefnir


hur9



Ti Jack18




MrCookies

Diablo

Quote from: magnus2603 on February 24, 2016, 06:56:47 PM
I'm gona make a PvP event  this Saturday for all prestige guild members and the prizes are good.

Prizes will be for 1st to 3rd place

Post your in game name here if you want to take part in the event.

It will be a knock-out event the best of three games. winner will move to the next round.
Rules will be no win by pushing your opponent 
Please leave feedback if you have any.
Hope you apply :D


IGN : Darcky.
IGN: Bad Darcky | Guild: Bad Influence









anaroy50

Quote from: magnus2603 on February 24, 2016, 06:56:47 PM
I'm gona make a PvP event  this Saturday for all prestige guild members and the prizes are good.

Prizes will be for 1st to 3rd place

Post your in game name here if you want to take part in the event.

It will be a knock-out event the best of three games. winner will move to the next round.
Rules will be no win by pushing your opponent 
Please leave feedback if you have any.
Hope you apply :D
first of all, apply :
IGN : RoyIII (if this first suggestion ill make here wont be accept, i may play with alt which is member, but its in 1 of prestige guild too so its ok.)
Now, few suggestions :
* if a member plays against a non member, so the the member have to put max rt1 set(others members items will be allowed, as member flag). rt3 or rt2 are too op.
* no II skills(no way to prove that some1 dont use II skill, but its a guild event and i think every1 here is trustable).
think those suggestions will make this competition much more fair.
tell me what u think.


IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2021
-Terms of Use-