March 28, 2024, 07:11:16 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

☬ Prestige and Prestigious ☬

Started by english, December 21, 2014, 07:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

Thinking of coming back. How active is everyone?
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

OS Ray

hey xM i missed u long time no see :)
BOUTCHEETAH:
Rey | Ram | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |
PT Rey | Patch | Guild : Prestige | Lvl 270 |
Rey S | Surge | Guild : Prestige PvP | Lvl 215

anaroy50

Quote from: VictorxM on March 17, 2016, 12:37:39 AM
Thinking of coming back. How active is everyone?
hi bro, long time no see. how u doin  8) 8) 8)?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

bagbot

Hi guys here the winners of the evnt. Sorry i took so long, Iv been very busy and checking some things.
Players who made over 1 Million guild points and get to choose 3 items from my storage section in market are-

1st:  PT Dillh            9 185 400
2nd:  Darcky              6 256 764
3rd:  PT Zero             4 103 448
4th:  PT Jessyca     2 148 276
5th:  Ray             1 160 052
6th:  xKirby             1 066 992

Players who made over 500k guild points and win one item from my storage section in market are-
7th:  Warlock                  964 899
8th:  END-Zero          878 299
9th:  Buffalo Bill           746 340
10th: MrCookies          660 660

Very well played guys and again sorry for the delay :)

Rossbach

I read the title as Pride and Prejudice. =/

Omnomnom eating toast.

magnus2603

hi guys/girl im gona make a event thet starts next week 23.04.16 and ist gona be over 1 week all you need to do is grand
rules: you hack your out

priz are good

event start on 23.04.16
and end on  30.04.16

this event is for all PT members
hf and gl

magnus2603

Hello my family I'm gona play this week end and I'm gona play hard the event is still on and I'm tanking of making it one week longer and I'm gona make the prizes biger and better if you whant to play whit me dust join my room I'm gona play from Friday and 17:00 to 00:00 or longer and on Saturday I'm gona start at 12:00 and gona play super hard I'm gona grand like I have never grand be for I whant to get the 1 place agen just for baggie so hope you guys are gona grand whit me see on Friday

Godz

Actually trying to make Prestige/Prestigious active again... we have more than 10 members that connect every day and this keeps growing up, EXP/LUCK BUFF and active guild chat over skype.

6 SPOTS AVAILABLE

Shadow Z

Godz

sure, if you promise to obey to the master

Godz

Shadow Z

Quote from: Godz on February 28, 2017, 11:08:15 PM
sure, if you promise to obey to the master
i can promise to kick your asssssssssssssssssss thats all

Ti Jack18

Hello PT members, first of all, i want to tell you  thanks you alot for your activity to the game, nice to see the guild alive again. Im doing this post to tell you that there is a guild event incomming, all i want to know is what do you think about it and if you like the "basic" idea, you can also give us tips or your ideas.

First we are going to do a 1-2 weeks guild points battle, the 6 members who earned the most gps are going to join a pvp tournament, and with this tournement we are going to have 3 winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Moreover during the whole event you will have the chance to win some rares items or gigas or coins by responding right answer to enigmas.

thanks for reading.

MrCookies

Shadow Z

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on March 07, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Hello PT members, first of all, i want to tell you  thanks you alot for your activity to the game, nice to see the guild alive again. Im doing this post to tell you that there is a guild event incomming, all i want to know is what do you think about it and if you like the "basic" idea, you can also give us tips or your ideas.

First we are going to do a 1-2 weeks guild points battle, the 6 members who earned the most gps are going to join a pvp tournament, and with this tournement we are going to have 3 winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Moreover during the whole event you will have the chance to win some rares items or gigas or coins by responding right answer to enigmas.

thanks for reading.

+1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-