April 30, 2024, 11:46:37 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » christmas skipped

christmas skipped

Started by pkolnm, December 27, 2014, 10:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkolnm

Original bout (made in korea) was fun

But it is end because players leaved bout

So i wanted to play bout , i played BC

I thought BC is better than korea bout

But now is not

Santa is not come back?

Are you kidding me?

BC's survice is so bad

it is good in 2013

I disappoint BC

Yz

Quote from: Yz on December 21, 2014, 05:07:47 AM
have faith in the game and you'll get rewarded, we're not in a position to stop you from leaving so leave quietly or wait for the time we're able to update again. reminding us that we haven't updated the game in a long time with our main programmer literally missing isn't gonna help anything lol
DISCORD killyzkill

anaroy50

u stilln't understand that u post it dont help nothing?
admins cant do anything.
wut the point of this topic? that u want leave?
we can't stop you.
its the situation and belive me , admins want to fix it like u if not more , but they cant.
if we could contact santa it was good , BUT WE CANT.
all those topic dont help , just make the whole situation worse.
well pls delete this post and try deal with it that we cant do nothing.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

who cares if you're disappointed, dont like the game - then quit, simple as that

santa is gone for an unknown reason, he moved and gone, making topics wont help shit
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

matattmon

I understand your feeling. I am also very disappointed about this game as there is no update for around a year. This is the reason I stopped playing since. However, I decided not to leave the game; I still check forum everyday, hoping that Santa will pop out some day in the future.
You should understand the current situation is that we have no way to contact Santa. The game is run by only 2 people; without Santa, we cannot do anything. It does sound like a joke that any admin would ever leave the game with no updates and go missing. This is the truth.  You can choose to leave, and to wait. It is up to you; leaving the game will be a loss to both the company, and yourself.

To everyone: Please just allow him to post this kind of topics. It is a way for him to express his rage to this situation, and I guess he is not restricted from doing so? Every player thinks differently. One may think that the community makes the game fun; on the other hand, one may think that new content/elements makes the game fun. We should not be subjective and think that he is wrong for being impatient and make this post.
A year of no updates and skipping two major events make the game deadly repetitive so that some players choose to quite. Some people are not as patient as others to wait for update. It is perfectly acceptable that some players choose to leave as the game is boring.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Yz

No one said his opinion/thoughts on the game is wrong.. but this post surely doesn't help the state of the game. Negative opinions (not constructive) should just stay untold.. standing up for people trashing on the game isn't being open-minded btw.
DISCORD killyzkill

qolderman

Quote from: matattmon on December 27, 2014, 02:56:51 PM
To everyone: Please just allow him to post this kind of topics. It is a way for him to express his rage to this situation, and I guess he is not restricted from doing so? Every player thinks differently. One may think that the community makes the game fun; on the other hand, one may think that new content/elements makes the game fun. We should not be subjective and think that he is wrong for being impatient and make this post.
the problem is that he made the same topic several times
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Corr

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2014, 03:06:51 PM
No one said his opinion/thoughts on the game is wrong.. but this post surely doesn't help the state of the game. Negative opinions (not constructive) should just stay untold.. standing up for people trashing on the game isn't being open-minded btw.
Yaw, that's called being a hipster!!1!

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

matattmon

Quote from: qolderman on December 27, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

He will probably never stop making this kind of post unless he understands the situation and making this post doesn't help (I doubt he will ever), so why not just allow him to make posts and ignore him?
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Yz

Quote from: matattmon on December 28, 2014, 02:23:49 AM
Quote from: qolderman on December 27, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

He will probably never stop making this kind of post unless he understands the situation and making this post doesn't help (I doubt he will ever), so why not just allow him to make posts and ignore him?

Because it's.. harmful spam? Lol
DISCORD killyzkill

anaroy50

man he can make this kind of posts , but topic's like this made atleast 5 times in the last few weeks , and they see its not help , well why continiu with that?(sry on bad grammer).

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-