April 28, 2024, 12:23:48 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Used to be Lv221

Used to be Lv221

Started by Disaronno, December 30, 2014, 08:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disaronno

Hi all,

I havent played since it was possible to Level to 221 the highest, I have a new acc now but need gigas to get going, is there anywhere i can pay real money to get gigas? Just to start me off on the way with my new acc?

Any help much appreciated!

frog

Welcome back :)

Yes there is a way however it is indirect .. You can buy somthing that is called "Zylon Coins" if you check the tabs on the top of the page you gonna find it .. These Zylon coins are used to buy rare items directly from the server not from the player .. however you can still resell them in game for gigas (if you want to).

I hope i could help ^_^

Disaronno

Ok thanks for your help, how much are ZC going for, for example if i bought 1000 ZC how many gigas would be a rough price to trade for them?

hur9

1000 zc  = 100m gigas - 150m gigas

Disaronno

Thanks very much for your help!

Happy gaming!

frog

December 30, 2014, 09:19:44 PM #5 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 09:25:38 PM by frog
Quote from: Disaronno on December 30, 2014, 09:10:38 PM
Ok thanks for your help, how much are ZC going for, for example if i bought 1000 ZC how many gigas would be a rough price to trade for them?

These are the prices in USD

Quote from: hur90 on December 30, 2014, 09:11:30 PM
1000 zc  = 100m gigas - 150m gigas
If you are willing to buy large amount of ZC .. then you may buy some rares to others for example you may buy Perm jura and then re sell it to other players i think it would be more profitable thatn sellin ZC it self :)

Edit: No need we did nothing to mention :)

matattmon

Also you can choose to sell one month membership if 1k Zylon coin is too much for you.

Note: Always ask a staff for middleman service to prevent scamming.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

medchiller

Also another more indirect and slightly more risky way would be to buy items/currency for another game by any means you want as we don't care what you do on other games and then sell those for BC items. This can get you more gigas/$ but is more risky so I would suggest not doing it unless the person is trusted and knows what game they want the items for.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-