April 25, 2024, 09:54:21 AMLatest Member: KingS

Variety

Started by triblion, December 28, 2014, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triblion

I got this idea from a post in the announments fourm from someone with hax in their name this is his idea I just expanded more on it (I'm not stealing his idea I am just expanding on it because I thought it was a good idea). I have been on this game for years now and I acchived level 270 like a lot of people have now and I am still active and have noticed that almost all of the level 270's all look exactly the same Tier 3 raid armour, meto wings, meto gun, hallow II EF, meto blade merc all the same gear same stats and such, so I think it would be cool if like hax said that we could create our own ef but it still have the stats of the EF that we used so we could use a software upload it to the website and make our ef look like that but still have all of the stats of the Hallow II ef in my case, or the same thing with flags, just something that will make you stand out instead of just being another level 270 who can solo pretty much everything. We should also add new maps and make it 4 players to start raid instead of 8 because it is hard to get 8 level 245+ in a room and we should have events every month not just pvp events either. These are not my own ideas they belong to the people who first posted them but they gave very little detail I just wanted to expand on that and give you guys an idea that is more clear and something that you can actually use to create it and make it real.

Thank you for reading

-SS Trib

anaroy50

+1.
i think when rt3 out well admins will do rt3 4p(i hope so) , but now they cant do anything cuz santa gone. same about events. but all other ideas sound cool :)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Bubbabear

December 28, 2014, 10:38:53 AM #2 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 10:56:08 AM by Bubbabear
This has been answered and had input. If you ask kindly enough sure someone will link you to the thread. Il try have a look now if i can find it.

Firstly, it's raid rt2 which everyone has or rt1. Obviously everyone would use/hae it, because it's the strongest in the game and best, your not going to try do 266 or something with a level 58 set with crap stats. New gear isn't excatly possible at the moment for a reason about the code or something they are missing for the game. So all they can do at the moment is change stats/colour of pre-made sets.  Creating your own e.f would be to much freedom more of a create an e.f as a competition winner has it made and put into game as allowing all members to create their own is just to much hassle imo. Plus it's not allowed but people do it anyway you can actually go into zylon files and just colour/change the design of an aura it'll only appear to you. Your just asking to add like a paint shop so you can make things more unique to yourself pretty much. If you hate being 270, i'd recommend trying out low server. Slower leveling and is more of a grind to get the gear/levels and sets where-as high server which feeds you xp like you've been starved for years. As stated above new maps will only be re-modeled pre-made maps. No point changing rt3 to 4p til the sets released even then it should stay 8p so not everyone can get it as quickly, as we all know hackers will jump on the opportunity once given least with 8p more chance of it being reported. If you can come up with a balanced event which wouldn't flood the server with items and something different/new for each and every month suggest it. If you can't then it's not needed, there's only so much one can do.

I couldn't find the topics btw. But if you have more questions il answer with what i think i know.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

triblion

Wasn't aware of the code and I was just trying to give some suggestions as the fact all level 270 look

Bubbabear

Quote from: triblion on December 28, 2014, 12:01:16 PM
Wasn't aware of the code and I was just trying to give some suggestions as the fact all level 270 look

I know you wasn't aware, i didn't mean it in an offensive manner. My apologies if it came across that way.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

We were thinking about a transmogrification system, and definitely would be something we'd work on if kenny came back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-