April 28, 2024, 06:27:59 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Alright guys and gals, lets wrap this year up in review.

Alright guys and gals, lets wrap this year up in review.

Started by JetSurge, December 28, 2014, 09:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetSurge

I figure we get some good stuff in here before the new year kicks off.

Post what you did, what you wish you could have done, and what you're hoping to do heading into 2015.

For me i gotta say this has been kind of a strange year. I landed a decent paying job and now i'm finally working decent hours so that's a major plus. I did venture outside of my comfort zone and meet people i wouldn't normally have hung out with due to my new job. I actually made a few close friends who i trust and share a lot in common with. I learned how to cut my own hair and do a damn good job at it if i do say so myself. I really really really REALLY wish i could have bought a sport bike back in November when i had the money. I also turned down a trip to Puerto Rico just to rack up some more cash from overtime. Yeah i regret this decision big time.

What i'm hoping to do in the new year is get a sport bike. Seriously i want one soooo bad. Also it would be kick ass to do a road trip across the states with some cool people. I've been saving up for a while now so it's starting to look like a possibility. And figure out how to do a handstand is on the list of things to learn.

I'm real curious to see what you guys have done and all so don't be shy.
Who did that!?

JetSurge

I don't mean to double post or anything but i was hoping for a little input from you guys.
Who did that!?

Yz

i dont remember anything i did this year and i want to do cool stuff that i forget next year too
DISCORD killyzkill

trashburmy

This year I came back to BC and had alot of fun but now its starting to get boring because a lack of staff management and updates. I got alot of nice things for christmas, got better at BMX, made and lost some friends, and I joined the wrestling team for highschool and I love it!

I wish I could have spent more time with my dad and I wish I learned a bit more biking. Also I wish I got a job lol.

I  am hoping that this game gets an update, I hope I learn more tricks on my bike, I want to spend more time with my dad fishing and stuff,  I hope to get a job and save up for a car, and I want to win States next year for wrestling!

JetSurge

Quote from: Yz on December 29, 2014, 11:58:24 PM
i dont remember anything i did this year and i want to do cool stuff that i forget next year too

poetry

Quote from: trashburmy on December 30, 2014, 12:49:11 AM
This year I came back to BC and had alot of fun but now its starting to get boring because a lack of staff management and updates. I got alot of nice things for christmas, got better at BMX, made and lost some friends, and I joined the wrestling team for highschool and I love it!

I wish I could have spent more time with my dad and I wish I learned a bit more biking. Also I wish I got a job lol.

I  am hoping that this game gets an update, I hope I learn more tricks on my bike, I want to spend more time with my dad fishing and stuff,  I hope to get a job and save up for a car, and I want to win States next year for wrestling!

ive got a younger bro who went to regionals for wrestling. Best of luck to you next year man.
Who did that!?

Robocop7ant

I returned last year.. in-game, and i wish all to have fun at forum and while playing :)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-