May 02, 2024, 04:11:02 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » me and max planning an event for the game (KOREANS READ)

me and max planning an event for the game (KOREANS READ)

Started by Yz, January 03, 2015, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

with lack of content and missing coder me and GM max are planning the next event for BC. it will most likely be staff sponsored and we have some ideas already, but anyone who wants to contribute ideas to the event please PM me them - we want to make a fun & interesting event (maybe with some pvp to it as well) for the whole game to take part in.

Important: although we're trying to make an event we still have no coder. it's gonna be like a player sponsored event but instead admin sponsored (most likely)

to Koreans-
I will make an event in some days with GM Max. Thinking of ideas. Tell all Koreans. Love from Yz :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hur9

Madprox

@Korean players (&others)

We gave ourselves a week to gather ideas and create the event, So our target release date would be around the 12th.
(12/01/15)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

frog

Good luck with the event and thank you ^_^ :) .. may you please include base as well :D

Madprox

Quote from: frog on January 04, 2015, 10:20:24 AM
Good luck with the event and thank you ^_^ :) .. may you please include base as well :D
I'm thinking of doing an all out Sector+PvP+BvB event, but i'll need to think of something to work and how to organize is exactly..

STC Zero

i want to participate :D
if i get some money i can help u guys ;)

trashburmy

Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2015, 12:22:59 PM
with lack of content and missing coder me and GM max are planning the next event for BC. it will most likely be staff sponsored and we have some ideas already, but anyone who wants to contribute ideas to the event please PM me them - we want to make a fun & interesting event (maybe with some pvp to it as well) for the whole game to take part in.

Sounds like a good idea :)

Corr

As long as it's base related and done right, base community is in it for the biscuit.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Madprox

Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2015, 06:45:30 PM
As long as it's base related and done right, base community is in it for the biscuit.
that's why I'm talking to you and twist of fate for ideas.. :)

Yz

Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

u guys can help that front
DISCORD killyzkill

knightofms

January 06, 2015, 04:56:31 AM #13 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:02:40 AM by knightofms
Have an idea here. For Sector, we can try out competition. Like such :

1. Any level are able to join. - Mob pushing allowed -
2. A sector map will be selected.
3. Players are only allowed to equip non-coin heads, body, arm, guns, arms, shoulders, energy fields, (+6 or +7 items are not allowed)
4. RT armor are not allowed.
5. Coin items are not allowed. (such as flags, guns, heads, ef s, trans, mercs)
6. No OP items such as metowings, metogun, jackhead, energy fields, reaper flags, etc.

~ Top 3 players until the end of the match wins.

Madprox

Quote from: knightofms on January 06, 2015, 04:56:31 AM
Have an idea here. For Sector, we can try out competition. Like such :

1. Any level are able to join. - Mob pushing allowed -
2. A sector map will be selected.
3. Players are only allowed to equip non-coin heads, body, arm, guns, arms, shoulders, energy fields, (+6 or +7 items are not allowed)
4. RT armor are not allowed.
5. Coin items are not allowed. (such as flags, guns, heads, ef s, trans, mercs)
6. No OP items such as metowings, metogun, jackhead, energy fields, reaper flags, etc.

~ Top 3 players until the end of the match wins.
something like that could be done, tanks for the input goldie!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-