March 28, 2024, 05:30:46 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Don't read this, stay away, don't click!!!

Don't read this, stay away, don't click!!!

Started by Madprox, January 09, 2015, 12:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on January 13, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
One should not brag about giving away things and just do it to feel like a good lad deep inside.

+1

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

trashburmy

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on January 13, 2015, 09:36:57 AM
Quote from: Madprox on January 13, 2015, 01:30:39 AM
i completely changed my reputation and am now the person to give the most away, ever, again, with competition miiles and miles away  :)

not trying to start anything here but im fairly certain i have given away more then you have.  i dont think u should be crowning yourself top giveawayer of all time like its anything definitive.  not like its important to me or anything. i just disagree with your claims and would be saying the same thing if i thought someone else was more generous too.

Pretty sure you or anyone else hasn't given away a combined worth of over 15b. (counting any rare head as 500m)
@mat: i don't rly brag about it, maybe only in my previous post, but eh, it's a simple fact i just voiced, nothing more, i never cared for bragging about things really, you should know that I just do the things i do to help others or make others happy, not to gain personal fame or anyhting

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Materger

Giving away things is always a nice thing to do, may those who've given a helping hand to the robots in need gain a special spot in robo heaven. It's not the amount of things you give that matters, it's giving it away because it would help someone who doesn't have the luxury to own a fancy perm head or a player who needs gigas because their dream is to form some guild. How much would people be willing to give away when they themselves barely have things, not many.Everyone loves having things or being rich. It's hawt in here, where's Merc.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

Everyone that thinks they won something, please post your IGN here or PM it to me so I can send you what you won!!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Vobck

hello yes i won everything thx max
ign: Angrod

!!!

Xkiller712

MagicXR

STC Zero

Quote from: Madprox on February 08, 2015, 01:33:09 AM
Everyone that thinks they won something, please post your IGN here or PM it to me so I can send you what you won!!

IGN: STC Zero
what i won: idk XD but yh i participate so i think i won something :)

hur9

VictorxM

IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-