April 23, 2024, 01:21:02 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » LoL

LoL

Started by Bubbabear, January 20, 2015, 06:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Seriously though i want to get into this or IC, not sure which as of yet. But would like some people to play with and get to know the game and builds i mean i started of playing with Ian and it was good fun but then i had to take a break for reasons. Bag said season's not started yet, or somethign a while back so not sure if it has now. But if anyone would be interested, then i'd be up for it and probs whacking cash out on it too at some point.

Or any other games people recommend to get into seriously?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

what's IC? and i'd play with ya but i'm on oce, also i don't think "season not starting yet" has an impact on you unless you're max lvl and want to play ranked
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on January 20, 2015, 08:13:17 AM
what's IC?

a google search tells me that its 'Infinite Crisis' , another MOBA that people are calling basically a league of legends clone game

hawk5005

most mobas nowadays are lol copy/paste quickly made to win money
if you want something good go lol/dota/ even smite, or heroes of the storm when it comes out.

Yz

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 20, 2015, 09:43:30 AM
if you want something good go lol/dota/ even smite, or heroes of the storm when it comes out.

these are the only mobas worth trying honestly, and heroes of the storm is just a better version of smite

LoL/DotA very in-depth, takes a LONG time to get even used to the game

Smite/Heroes of the Storm seem to be way more about brawling and don't take nearly as much time to get used to, so they are more causal
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

I agree with Tricky on the fact that the season shouldn't be a factor on whether or not you play league just cause...
1. You're not gonna be max level by the time it starts.
2. The season starts in like 1-2 days depending on where you're at.
3. You can have plenty of fun playing league w/o ranking

Heroes of the Storm looks pretty fun but I haven't tried it out yet.

I would say League is extremely fun if you have a group of 4 or more mates that you know you'll enjoy playing the game with.  I only say that because I just find League to be kinda boring by myself.  Game time = 30-45 min

Hearthstone is good game if you don't really want invest a ton of time into something. Game time = 8-13 min

If you're willing to spend money on a game I highly recommend Diablo III simply because the new seasons starting up and everyone's gonna start over again.  Previous season accounts go to your normal account so d/w if you're like "wow I wasted all my time during the season just for it to be reset.  Only issue with Diablo is it's pretty grind heavy but I still think that the grinding in Diablo isn't as bad as other games. Game time = however long you wanna play

Yz

hate diablo personally, some real dumb mechanics like inability to trade a lot of certain things (or can you even trade at all there anymore? heard everything is bound) also they let the auction house get hacked which cost players like 1mil total of their own money
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on January 20, 2015, 11:23:32 AM
Hearthstone is good game if you don't really want invest a ton of time into something. Game time = 8-13 min

I have invested plenty of time into Hearthstone  :P

Xx Itz Ian

League season on eu starts tomorow i think, but i thought you were around lvl 25. Anyway i do think ranked is a big factor in the game because without ranked i find the game boring and repetitive, no tryhards and no progress so i quited league untill next season.

I hear a lot about dota2, i've never played it but i played Doomsday, dota alpha/beta/1ab/3abc and all the other mods on warcraft 3, this is also where my addiction to mobas started so i guess dota2 is worth a try.

Next up would be Hero Line Wars, this modded map has never been remade but damn best map ever.

My tip right now
Switch to CS:GO  ::)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bubbabear

Can't take up too much for my pc, but thanks for the great input guys il be reading it properly when i get time
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

spiderstar

Quote from: Yz on January 20, 2015, 11:40:55 AM
hate diablo personally, some real dumb mechanics like inability to trade a lot of certain things (or can you even trade at all there anymore? heard everything is bound) also they let the auction house get hacked which cost players like 1mil total of their own money

They got rid of the Auction House because it ruined the game in the sense that anyone could be good as long as they paid enough money.

You can trade items but they have to be in your party during the time you got the item and after around 2-3 hours it's bound to your account.  It's mainly to prevent people from just transferring items across different accounts.  Idk imo the new restrictions keep the game more balanced and more accessible for everyone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-