March 29, 2024, 02:43:07 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » [2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

[2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

Started by FalseProphet, January 25, 2015, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

I took this guide from previous makers and updated it 2015. I'd like input from the community, i do browse forums daily so i'd like to attempt to take up the responsibility next, tried updating a tad.

The categories are:

1)Event Items
2)ZC items
3)Membership/ZC
4)Normal in-game items
5)Misc.

"Price Guide"

Item Name                                          Rarity                                                  Common Price
Snowball**3-4m
Reaper Flag 1st or 2nd****30-35m
Meto Jack******300-400m
Jack Head (1 year)***~Not known to be in-game atm~
Halloween Aura (I)**15-25m
Halloween Aura (II)******220-260m
Dark Bot****100-120m
Attack Bot v3********300-400m
Dark Surge (E) Set******175-200m
Fireworks**2-3m
Bcv2 I*5-10m
Bcv2 II***10-20m
Metoblade Merc (1 year)***20-40m
MetoBlade Merc (Perm)****80-100m
MetoDrake Minibot (Perm)******65-90m
Miasma (Perm)****45-50m
Xia 7-Day***1-5m
Xia 14-Day****2-8m
Halloween Parts (Arm/Head/Body)**10-15m??
Halloween Parts (Arm Part/shield)**5-10m??
Halloween Set (3)***30-40m??
Halloween Set (5)****45-50m??
Halloween Set (6)*****70-80m??
Halloween Trans****20-35m
Jack Head (perm)*****40-50m
Trans Coupon-12-15m
Field Pack HP (100%)***10-15m??
Field pack RB (100 uses) ***20-30m??
S ef***25-35m
P ef***25-30m
R ef***20-25m
Bout ef ***5-15m
BoutCheetah ef ****10-20m
Bots ef ***5-15m
Attack Bot v2***20-25m
Attack Bot v1**10-20m
Walker Bro***45-55m
Jura Trans (1 year)******100-250m??
Jura Trans (Perm)*******350-400m
Metorium Set*******90-120m??
Dark Meto Gun*****80-100m
Meto Wings (Perm) ***** 120-140m
Membership (1 month)***50-60m
Membership (3 month)****150-180m
Membership (Perm)*****1-1.2b
1000 Zylon Coins****100m
Bladess +7 set*****15-20m
Bladium +7 set***15-20m
Omnikeeper (+4)****3-5m
Discus (+4)****3-5m
Ice Minibot (+4)****3-5m
Candy ef (+4)***2-4m
Elektra Set (+7)****25-45m
100K Coins (Normal Coins)**3-3.5m
Normal (E) Sets***10-30m
Normal (E) Parts**1-5m
Remodeled (E) Parts***5-15m
Remodeled (E) Sets*******30-50m
Remodeled lv 1 (E) Sets*******6-15m
Liger Head (perm)*********300-400m
Dead Kitten Head (perm)*********300m-350m
Arma Head (30 days)***50-100m??
Arma Head (Perm)*******400-450m
Block Head (30 days)***30-50m??
Block Head (Perm) **********300-400m
Skills (x10,000 games)********200-400m
Skills (x100,000 games)********300-500m
Skills (x1,000,000 games)********700m-1.2b
Field pack RB (x10,000 Uses) ********300-500m
Field pack RB (x100,000 Uses) ********700-900m
Field pack RB (x1,000,000 Uses) ********800m-1.2b

Rep List/Verified Sellers:

This will basically run like a rating system. If you have a successful trade, and/or someone is a verified seller for membership their name will be here. (Won't do negative feedback yet). To post a Rep onto a person as a good seller/trader and who doesn't scam post there name in a comment with a "+1" or pm me. This will be here as a help to players who aren't sure whether to trade with someone they can come look here match up the player with the reputation to see if they can trust them.  Note: Verified Sellers names will be GREEN. (Suggestion of an addition to this: Whilst in the trade the person with the most reputation goes last this. Tell me what you think)

FalseProphet
Robocop7ant

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Cool.
I'm curious to see if the community agrees on the current prices.

If this becomes popular, we could put it as an official thread under the Important Information section on the forums.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on January 25, 2015, 07:17:19 AM
Cool.
I'm curious to see if the community agrees on the current prices.

If this becomes popular, we could put it as an official thread under the Important Information section on the forums.

What do you think of the bottom bit as an addition just thought of it now?

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Lucaas

bro i think the stars for the rarity are too small to be seen.

demyx

Snowball 3-4m
Meto Jack 300-400m
Perm Jack head 40-50m
Darkbot 100-120m
Dark Surge Elite 175-200m
FIreworks 2014 3m
Meto Drake 65-90m
Miasma Perm 45-50m
Halloween Parts (Arm/Head/Body) 10-15m each
Halloween Parts (Arm Part/shield) 5-10m each
Trans Coupon 12-15m
S ef 25-35m
P ef 25-30m
R ef 20-25m
Attack Bot v2 20-25m
Walker Bro 45-55m
Jura Trans (Perm) 350-400m
Metorium Set 90-120m
Dark Meto Gun 80-100m
Meto Wings (Perm) 120-140m
Membership (1 month) 50-60m
Membership (3 month)150-180m
Membership (Perm) 1b~1.2b
1000 Zylon Coins - 100m
Bladess +7 set 15-20m
Bladium +7 set 15-20m
Omnikeeper (+4) 3-5m
Discus (+4) 3-5m
Ice Minibot (+4) 3-5m
Candy ef (+4) 2-4m
Elektra Set (+7)25-40m
100K Coins (Normal Coins) 3-3.5m
Liger Head (perm) 350-450m
Dead Kitten Head (perm) 300-350m
Arma Head (perm) 400-450m
Block Head (Perm) 300-400m

And i think any Rare Drop heads from old events should be 100m + more ,example: Arma Soldier (drop) give me a feedback about my post,thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Madprox

Rewrite the last part and use commas etc, it's really confusing to read.

also "their*" names, not there.

Also you could add a trusted middleman section maybe, feel free to add me to that list if you do, not the membership list.

qolderman

add m to liger and deadkitten price
change there to their (it's so simple and you made a mistake there

but overall the guide is ok
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: Lucaas on January 25, 2015, 07:20:04 AM
bro i think the stars for the rarity are too small to be seen.

When i made them bigger it messed up the whole view of the guide. I'll try work on it later.

Quote from: demyx on January 25, 2015, 07:25:37 AM
(click to show/hide)

And i think any Rare Drop heads from old events should be 100m + more ,example: Arma Soldier (drop) give me a feedback about my post,thanks for reading and have a nice day.

I'll edit now, if anyone else agrees please say as this is a community guide :) Well there would be no telling if it was from event or not as it's the same look and description isn't it? If not then i'll shove in rare drop event heads.

Quote from: Madprox on January 25, 2015, 07:31:02 AM
Rewrite the last part and use commas etc, it's really confusing to read.

also "their*" names, not there.

Also you could add a trusted middleman section maybe, feel free to add me to that list if you do, not the membership list.

Quote from: qolderman on January 25, 2015, 07:34:37 AM
add m to liger and deadkitten price
change there to their (it's so simple and you made a mistake there

but overall the guide is ok

I licterually did this within the hour, so still going over it and over correcting stuff. Thanks for the corrections guys.

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

FalseProphet

Quote from: qolderman on January 25, 2015, 09:09:52 AM
you corrected deadkitten, but forgot about liger '='

paha, i thought i did it. Guess not, i'll do that now.

Thornz

Finally! The guide has moved on to it's 4th owner :D

It got too hard to update for me after I left, so I'm glad it's still going to be kept up. I like the changes you've made :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

demyx

I don't see anyone complaining about it so i think its ok , btw bubba, i think you can took off the questions mark, the items i didnt write  have a correct price in my oppinion.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on January 25, 2015, 01:14:22 PM
Finally! The guide has moved on to it's 4th owner :D

It got too hard to update for me after I left, so I'm glad it's still going to be kept up. I like the changes you've made :3

Thanks, il try keep it updated :D.

Quote from: demyx on January 25, 2015, 03:12:05 PM
I don't see anyone complaining about it so i think its ok , btw bubba, i think you can took off the questions mark, the items i didnt write  have a correct price in my oppinion.

Sure, sorry was busy all day and had no sleep earlier so didn't get round to doing it. I'll remove the questions marks either tonight or tomorrow morning for you bud, thanks for the input also!

P.S If anyone has any verified/legit sellers to add to the list let me know :).

Robocop7ant

The prizes are the sellers choice, if the buyer don't wanna "buy",  it's fine.

Um, i still think liger perm is higher, like 500m, it's the most liked/loved perm head in-game.
<br />

FalseProphet

Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 26, 2015, 07:34:28 PM
The prizes are the sellers choice, if the buyer don't wanna "buy",  it's fine.

Um, i still think liger perm is higher, like 500m, it's the most liked/loved perm head in-game.

That's what i always said, but it's nice to have a rough guideline of what everyone thinks the value of an item should be. This isn't a set price what it should be sold at, just more of a guideline for those who don't know and what the item may be worth based upon majority of people playing. Yeah i think block is worth more, since your thoughts on liger are like mine on block :P aha, but i was over-ruled so i put it at that price.

Madprox

Ask him, but you can probably add Robocop7ant to the verified list.
He's sold a few membersips before and is selling a few atm, he's also a trusted player in our community.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on February 03, 2015, 08:11:25 AM
Ask him, but you can probably add Robocop7ant to the verified list.
He's sold a few membersips before and is selling a few atm, he's also a trusted player in our community.

If Robo would like me to add his name to list i'd be more then willing too. I would of by now, just i'd rather have the person's permission before saying they are verified sellers and have people hassle them :P.

Madprox

Robocop7ant

<br />

FalseProphet

Robocop7ant

<br />

matan124

Nephthys

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

TeXeT

Yo, could someone update the prices for me please. Thank you :)

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on April 23, 2015, 03:58:08 PM
Yo, could someone update the prices for me please. Thank you :)

Prices haven't fluctuated much tbh 10m here or there maybe but nothing drastic, if anyone does have any drastic changes to prices than il be more than happy to update it. But for now, i believe this is still right.
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

mygodZzZ

Oh So this is the current Price list?

Hewll no I'm not selling my stuff :D

not my meto jack, not my DK, not my 3 jackheads, not my MetoBot..

Wow prices became to be so low..

Bubbabear

Quote from: mygodZzZ on May 04, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

Mmm... yes. Due to the loss in gigas, nobody could afford anything (active players anyway) or if they could they had every item so didn't need it, would only buy cheap to re-sell to someone else. But with elektra being a giga item now, no reason to say it may/may not rise in months to come.

shadowrealm2

Quote from: Bubbabear on May 04, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

Mmm... yes. Due to the loss in gigas, nobody could afford anything (active players anyway) or if they could they had every item so didn't need it, would only buy cheap to re-sell to someone else. But with elektra being a giga item now, no reason to say it may/may not rise in months to come.
Not the reason at all lol. The game was so full of gigas and then people bought items with irl money and prices crashed. there was 1 block head in game like 2 years ago now there is about 20-30, maybe more. It is the same reason jack head crashed because of people buying shit tons with zylon coins.

Bubbabear

Quote from: shadowrealm2 on May 04, 2015, 09:12:47 PM
Quote from: Bubbabear on May 04, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

Not the reason at all lol. The game was so full of gigas and then people bought items with irl money and prices crashed. there was 1 block head in game like 2 years ago now there is about 20-30, maybe more. It is the same reason jack head crashed because of people buying shit tons with zylon coins.

There's no where near as much gigas as there was before, because of all the inactive accounts. Among the active player base still limited.. But i do agree with you on that because people brought items it dropped the price of them also, but overall half of these items weren't brought with irl cash, so shouldn't they still stay the same price as they where before since there haven't been more items spawned in the game? It's affected the whole community so partially right and partically wrong. But nvm, i don't even play anymore doubt it'll change much in the coming months.

Ti Jack18

What about Goldhunter head ? And Kowbat head ? :)

Thanks guys this is a nice guide

MrCookies

Bubbabear

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on May 04, 2015, 11:36:45 PM
What about Goldhunter head ? And Kowbat head ? :)

Thanks guys this is a nice guide

My apologies for missing it out.

GoldThunder Perm - 200-250m imo
Kowbat head 450-500m.

Just a starting price, if people want to throw their valuations on it go for it.

Madprox

I took the privilege of changing the title of your topic, Bubba.
In exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.
It will now be easier to find by new players.

Keep up the good updating work!

Allie

Quote from: Madprox on May 05, 2015, 07:32:31 AMIn exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.

Unfortunately, I have decided to revert this change. While I agree it's helpful to make guides easy to find by all new players, putting it in the Important Information boards implies that they are the set prices that Zylon Gaming wants them to be. That is simply not the case.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Allie on May 08, 2015, 01:33:42 PM
Quote from: Madprox on May 05, 2015, 07:32:31 AMIn exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.

Unfortunately, I have decided to revert this change. While I agree it's helpful to make guides easy to find by all new players, putting it in the Important Information boards implies that they are the set prices that Zylon Gaming wants them to be. That is simply not the case.

I have to agree here, it's just a friendly *rough estimate* of what they should be worth but no set value, sorry about late response only just saw. Aha, thanks anyway Max.

Bubbabear

Quote from: emotionless on May 08, 2015, 06:17:12 PM
Nobody doesn't think price of Dark-Bot is 100-120m. :-\ They are saying price is at least over 150m.

If several more people post, or you can provide proof of other people's pricing then il change it for now it's staying as it is due to majority > minority.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on May 08, 2015, 01:33:42 PM

Well it's the community that decided the prices here, and it's the community that looks up a price guide, so i figured.. but hey, you're the boss ;) :)

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

TeXeT

This should be updated, and dont tell me again that all the prices are up to date, cuz they are not. The problem is that half items have wrong price set up to them, and there's a lot of items missing as well.

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on May 21, 2015, 04:34:57 PM
This should be updated, and dont tell me again that all the prices are up to date, cuz they are not. The problem is that half items have wrong price set up to them, and there's a lot of items missing as well.

I can't edit the original post but i can re-post in a new one. Like i said before, tell me what you think specifically needs updating. This isn't just my basis, tbh i had little to no input on the set price most is been set by several other players probaly a max of about 9-12 players. So it isn't going to be 100% accurate. But with such a little playerbase, and little input from others it's hard to get a 100% avg price on things.

TeXeT

Quote from: Bubbabear on May 22, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

I can't edit the original post but i can re-post in a new one. Like i said before, tell me what you think specifically needs updating. This isn't just my basis, tbh i had little to no input on the set price most is been set by several other players probaly a max of about 9-12 players. So it isn't going to be 100% accurate. But with such a little playerbase, and little input from others it's hard to get a 100% avg price on things.

Reaper set - 80-100m
Halloween aura II - 100-120m
Dark bot - 180-200m
Meto set - 70-80m
Dark gun - 100-120m
Meto wings - 140-150m

And because gigas are worth more now, all the prices should be lowered, idk how and how much, but its has to be done by someone who is really familiar with market. :)

Robocop7ant

Wow, prizes are falling fast down..

Now Gigas are back, but to many "rares" in the game..
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on May 22, 2015, 11:23:34 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on May 22, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

Reaper set - 80-100m
Halloween aura II - 100-120m
Dark bot - 180-200m
Meto set - 70-80m
Dark gun - 100-120m
Meto wings - 140-150m

And because gigas are worth more now, all the prices should be lowered, idk how and how much, but its has to be done by someone who is really familiar with market. :)

How? i would of agreed before they updated elektra parts, you can make about 800k per inv of reds i assume. so yeah if there was less rare items this for me would be fine. Since some parts were suppose to be rare, so having to stock up about 100 inv's or 80m sounds nice, stops people rushing on obtaining everything in-game within a week. I'd rather not have it easier, as it is xp needs rebalancing big time.

May just do a notice if you want pricings changed then provide proof of a succesful trade just a screenshot will do, il then accept it as a price which people will pay not just people's thoughts on what they want to get for their item. Remember though this isn't a set price guide, it's just a rough guess at to what items could be worth. Since the community in-game can be really bland at times when coming to answer questions so least here it is 24/7 and you won't have to re-type prices everytime someone asks.

To me personally i just see it as people over-valuing their worth and gigas worth. But meh i don't play in-game much to any, i just keep an eye on people's posts to update. Like i said i can't update the original thread. So yeah, feel free to takeover.

Quote from: Robocop7ant on May 27, 2015, 03:35:51 AM
Wow, prizes are falling fast down..

Now Gigas are back, but to many "rares" in the game..

Reason 1. The removal of parts on 172 they should of just kept it. 2. The increase in xp people would level to fast to be able to afford anything and then obviously 3. The spawning of items through cash. Kind of defeats the object of the zylon coin shop, why not just put everything in the zc shop, since it's all people do and gain. But yeah, enjoy guys.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-