March 29, 2024, 01:43:55 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » [2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

[2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

Started by FalseProphet, January 25, 2015, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Ask him, but you can probably add Robocop7ant to the verified list.
He's sold a few membersips before and is selling a few atm, he's also a trusted player in our community.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on February 03, 2015, 08:11:25 AM
Ask him, but you can probably add Robocop7ant to the verified list.
He's sold a few membersips before and is selling a few atm, he's also a trusted player in our community.

If Robo would like me to add his name to list i'd be more then willing too. I would of by now, just i'd rather have the person's permission before saying they are verified sellers and have people hassle them :P.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

<br />

FalseProphet

IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

<br />

matan124

Nephthys

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

TeXeT

Yo, could someone update the prices for me please. Thank you :)

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on April 23, 2015, 03:58:08 PM
Yo, could someone update the prices for me please. Thank you :)

Prices haven't fluctuated much tbh 10m here or there maybe but nothing drastic, if anyone does have any drastic changes to prices than il be more than happy to update it. But for now, i believe this is still right.
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

mygodZzZ

Oh So this is the current Price list?

Hewll no I'm not selling my stuff :D

not my meto jack, not my DK, not my 3 jackheads, not my MetoBot..

Wow prices became to be so low..

Bubbabear

Quote from: mygodZzZ on May 04, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

Mmm... yes. Due to the loss in gigas, nobody could afford anything (active players anyway) or if they could they had every item so didn't need it, would only buy cheap to re-sell to someone else. But with elektra being a giga item now, no reason to say it may/may not rise in months to come.

shadowrealm2

Quote from: Bubbabear on May 04, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

Mmm... yes. Due to the loss in gigas, nobody could afford anything (active players anyway) or if they could they had every item so didn't need it, would only buy cheap to re-sell to someone else. But with elektra being a giga item now, no reason to say it may/may not rise in months to come.
Not the reason at all lol. The game was so full of gigas and then people bought items with irl money and prices crashed. there was 1 block head in game like 2 years ago now there is about 20-30, maybe more. It is the same reason jack head crashed because of people buying shit tons with zylon coins.

Bubbabear

Quote from: shadowrealm2 on May 04, 2015, 09:12:47 PM
Quote from: Bubbabear on May 04, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

Not the reason at all lol. The game was so full of gigas and then people bought items with irl money and prices crashed. there was 1 block head in game like 2 years ago now there is about 20-30, maybe more. It is the same reason jack head crashed because of people buying shit tons with zylon coins.

There's no where near as much gigas as there was before, because of all the inactive accounts. Among the active player base still limited.. But i do agree with you on that because people brought items it dropped the price of them also, but overall half of these items weren't brought with irl cash, so shouldn't they still stay the same price as they where before since there haven't been more items spawned in the game? It's affected the whole community so partially right and partically wrong. But nvm, i don't even play anymore doubt it'll change much in the coming months.

Ti Jack18

What about Goldhunter head ? And Kowbat head ? :)

Thanks guys this is a nice guide

MrCookies

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-