April 27, 2024, 07:36:10 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » New Players COME HERE!

New Players COME HERE!

Started by VictorxM, February 24, 2015, 09:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

February 24, 2015, 09:52:45 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:43:13 PM by VictorxM
- Are you a new player? You're in the right place.
Do you know a new player? Tell them to post here!

Since getting coins in low levels is a frustrating thing to do I will be giving for FREE a 30-day coin set of choice to any new player.

A coin set will include:

• Mini-bot
  • Energy-Field
  • Wings
  • Flags
  • Trans

Just post here what the items you want.

If the player talks to me in game and show to be a nice guy I will give more stuff.

I know it's not much, but I think it's a nice way too make them keep playing if they actually start with some stats.

(click to show/hide)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

navster

I guess I'm a new player....

It's been 4 years since I've played (started yesterday) and I have no good items and lost all my 1 year coin stuff (i literally had full 1 year coin sets). Could you give me a good trans like a lanternman, it'd be great-I could finally solo levels :P Also maybe some wings/flags?
I'll surely hit you up in game, thanks a bunch :D

anaroy10

IGN : BaggiesFan/BagstersFan
Guild : Utopia/Prestigious

medchiller

March 19, 2015, 04:29:44 AM #3 Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:28:17 AM by medchiller
Deleted Cooky's post as he didn't know his name was changed. xP Nice thing you're doing man! ;)

Edit: Deleted False's post as it doesn't really have relevance to the topic. If you wish to discuss that it can be done in another topic or in PM's

VictorxM

Quote from: navster on March 19, 2015, 02:59:20 AM
I guess I'm a new player....

It's been 4 years since I've played (started yesterday) and I have no good items and lost all my 1 year coin stuff (i literally had full 1 year coin sets). Could you give me a good trans like a lanternman, it'd be great-I could finally solo levels :P Also maybe some wings/flags?
I'll surely hit you up in game, thanks a bunch :D

Hey bro, yeah, I can send you everything.
Just tell me your IGN.

Quote from: medchiller on March 19, 2015, 04:29:44 AM
Deleted Cooky's post as he didn't know his name was changed. xP Nice thing you're doing man! ;)

Edit: Deleted False's post as it doesn't really have relevance to the topic. If you wish to discuss that it can be done in another topic or in PM's

Thank you.  ;)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

cyc0828

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-