March 28, 2024, 10:49:44 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Account with Perm Miasma + 104 Snowballs + 3 TCs GIVEAWAY [ENDED]

Account with Perm Miasma + 104 Snowballs + 3 TCs GIVEAWAY [ENDED]

Started by knightofms, January 28, 2015, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

I'd like this acc so I could use the items as prizes for more events like the treasure hunt one I just did. I don't have enough funds to support more than a couple more events atm, but I could definitely make use of these items :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

shadowrealm2

Thanks goldie :) cant wait to see who wins! btw my ign is RDT Speedy.

Corr

I would like 20 snowballs.

10 because I reported a hacker today for the very first time in the history of BC.
Another 10 because I've gotten sector junkies to believe in my charm that they'll be awesome pvp/bvb players without op items now that they joined an awesome guild of randoms.

Actually make it another 5, because well, I kinda need them so they can level up their non membership accounts to max level and then enjoy some competition and shit talk to each other for the great game of lolz and hax.

Also, 1 more because Articuno is my 2nd favorite pokemon (Sorry Dragonite will always be nummmmmbuhhhh oneuhhz (Allahdeen voice)), But I do use teal/cyan font which is the color of Articuno

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

STC Zero

i wiill like to get this acc because i want more good prizes to my guild Cyber and all the stuff for my guildies and people who needs too :)
and maybe too help some poor people or people who really needs a snowball or some items so please
i hope u can give me some items or the acc if its possible and gl bro if u quit gl in ur life best wishes :D

Robocop7ant

I would like to have the account because then i got more snowballs/items for my lobby q/a event :)

And would save the account for you, if you are coming back :)

-Robo
<br />

Energized

I would like that account because I had a few giveaway ideas in my mind, but not enough cool items :3

FalseProphet

tbf you're account and all but if all someone is going to do is giveaway the items they got from a giveaway just kinda seems pointless plus the chance of those items going to someone in an event/giveaway held by another player  that is rich or doesn't really need them. Just hope someone who generally needs them for themself and/or is new posts.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

matan124

I would like to get the acc because i want another bot type other then surge that is high lvl to play with.
i dont like sector that much and it took me like 4 years to get to lvl 253 so it would be nice to get it maxed lvl already.
btw I probably wont change the passward in case you come back someday (:
Nephthys

anaroy50

i'll would happy to get the acc because i need the items and wanna give some too. ppl alot ask me for a snow(just an example there other things too) and i just cant help and i feel bad about it. i think there pp that deserve it more than me well its ur choose :).
and like every1 said ill keep the acc for u if u back :).
anyway, if ur leaving, wish u the best in life and just hf :)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

shadowrealm2

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 12, 2015, 07:17:39 AM
tbf you're account and all but if all someone is going to do is giveaway the items they got from a giveaway just kinda seems pointless plus the chance of those items going to someone in an event/giveaway held by another player  that is rich or doesn't really need them. Just hope someone who generally needs them for themself and/or is new posts.
Kinda true lol, because he is doing a give away by giving his account up. Not sure why he would givbe to someone so they could have an even bigger give away.

Cooky

maybe he doesnt feel like doing a proper event/giveaway (he is quitting - after all) so  he wants to hand it off to someone who can make something out of it

either way, who cares? its his account he can give it away however he wants

ubeshocked

just noticed da topic

i relly need a account for my pvp stake games

erryone who posted here are now not playing at all or come once in a week why do they need another account bastards
No discrimination: I swear I'll take gigas from everyone

familyguy- the legend the hero the 2mil stake dude the man of da moment

Thornz

Quote from: shadowrealm2 on March 12, 2015, 11:15:03 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on March 12, 2015, 07:17:39 AM
Kinda true lol, because he is doing a give away by giving his account up. Not sure why he would givbe to someone so they could have an even bigger give away.

He's giving it all away to one person. If I got the acc I'd use the items for several different, each one benefitting several people. Just spreads the wealth a bit more idk

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

knightofms

Alright fellas...  hard to decide thou.. some of you I knew are quite generous... so.. I'll select based on random... I'll give a couple more days for anyone who wishes to participate.. GOOD LUCK FELLAS :)

bcgiveaway

I want the account so that I can give the items to people who really need them and most of those people dont post on forums or check the forums so they wont even know about this. I know how helpful these items can be when your a low lvl cause RK gave some to me when I started out. Also I want the snows cause I gave away alot of snows and people still ask me for them but im all out now but if I got more I could keep giving to numerous people. Thanks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-