May 23, 2024, 06:26:34 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » The Other Server BOTS

The Other Server BOTS

Started by blank, January 28, 2015, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blank

so currently i cant get in... When i enter my username and password it just says loading... i have tried to re-download the game but that hasn't helped.

Any Suggestions..?

(PS. I Put in 2 of the same picture because i didnt know if i needed a .jpg file or a .png file.)

Cooky

its working for me.  maybe disable your antivirus or something (sorry im not sure how to fix this kind of thing)

blank

Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2015, 06:56:06 PM
its working for me.  maybe disable your antivirus or something (sorry Im not sure how to fix this kind of thing)

Well i don't have an antivirus.. but ill keep trying to fix it

Santa

You were automatically ip banned for having 3+ accounts automatically banned for hacking.  However, I have lifted the IP ban.  If you wish to create another account to play with, please do not hack, as this is the only time I will lift the ip ban!

Thanks,
Kenneth.

blank

i see thank you but what if someone changes their ip? or is it the whole ip not just the computer ip

Santa

January 28, 2015, 07:19:43 PM #5 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:32:18 PM by Santa
Quote from: blank on January 28, 2015, 07:17:02 PM
i see thank you but what if someone changes their ip? or is it the whole ip not just the computer ip

It's not impossible to bypass the IP Ban, but is it really worth trying to play when you are IP Banned.  Might aswell just not hack.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-