April 16, 2024, 01:53:17 PMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » re-up the community channel?

re-up the community channel?

Started by JustRK, January 31, 2015, 04:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Hey everyone, I know I said I retired my position or whatever, but that's not really the point.

As you know I made the channel ZylonGamingTV and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in helping me put content on it again as a community channel (because the official one up top never gets anything)

You would be able to submit your clips / pictures / personal achievements to me and I will feature them weekly kind of like a "what did I miss" type of thing for anyone watching.  I'll also cover discussion topics and events from time to time maybe.

So doesn't really matter if I'm HGM or not, I'm already helping a friend with his community channel on another game which is doing amazingly well so since I am indebted to this place I'm extending the offer because it would only take me less than an hour to put together content and push it out as a video. (:

FalseProphet

Sounds like a great shout, hope all goes well for you in life also whilst i'm here aha. But yeah sounds cool, i'd like to see some more video's!
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-