April 26, 2024, 10:15:18 PMLatest Member: Albertinili

FMs/GMs

Started by Robocop7ant, February 04, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Just a suggestion,  i know we aren't many here, but i suggestion you inform the thread maker where you moved the thread from and to.

It's taking some time finding it again if you where off for some time. For example: sleeping, work etc.

I know you doing your job(s), but make it easier for thread maker to find his topic again?
<br />

Cooky

i always post in the thread informing people

if you still cant find your post just go to your profile and click last posts, and you will see it

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on February 04, 2015, 07:04:39 PM
i always post in the thread informing people

if you still cant find your post just go to your profile and click last posts, and you will see it

(click to show/hide)
I know where, but still if i was a new player,  it would be much eaier to have "1new message" instead of searching for the thread/help.

It would take you 2-5 seconds saying "moved to marketplace " instead of posting it on the thread.

This is something you staffs can discus too :)
<br />

Selene

February 04, 2015, 07:46:47 PM #3 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:56:34 PM by Selene
Unprofessional to post on the actually topic. Should be sent via PM.

Agree.

Robocop7ant

You should Pm instead then :)
<br />

Cooky

we've discussed it as staff and decided its not going to change. posting on the thread to let people know its been moved is the way to go.

out of courtesy i will make an effort to pm the thread maker in addition to posting on the thread, but cant promise it everytime

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2015, 03:41:54 AM
we've discussed it as staff and decided its not going to change. posting on the thread to let people know its been moved is the way to go.

out of courtesy i will make an effort to pm the thread maker in addition to posting on the thread, but cant promise it everytime
Okey, good :)

I see it easy to remember tho
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-