April 27, 2024, 02:38:32 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » My list os suggestions. Please leave your feedback!

My list os suggestions. Please leave your feedback!

Started by VictorxM, February 05, 2015, 02:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

I was grinding 258 and while killing Slammers and pushing Gora I thought to my self, what if we had some new stats?

What stats? -- You aks me.

I do not know what is possible to do with our current staff members, but I was thinking of:

Attack Speed and Trans Attack Speed

- They would increase by percentage, and each bot would have its certain amount -- Surge being the faster attacker and Patch the slowest, but it would not be slower than it is now. Its current speed would be the normal amount.
This means that Surge would combo faster than Ram, and this faster than Patch.

- Arms would give Attack Speed and Body would give Trans Attack Speed.

For instance:

• The arm of RT2 for Surge would give a 20% bonus Attack Speed, and its body a 15% bonus Trans Attack Speed;
  • The arm of RT2 for Ram would give 14% bonus Attack Speed, and its body a 13% Trans Attack Speed;
  • The arm of RT2 for Patch would give a 10% bonus Attack Speed, and its body a 8% Trans Attack Speed;

Each level up would give a small amount of Attack Speed and Trans Atack Speed, something like 0.045% per level for Attack Speed and 0.025% per level for Trans Attack Speed. This way, at level 270 the each bot would get a total of 12.15% bonus Attack Speed and 6.75% Trans Attack Speed.

(click to show/hide)

Resistance

- It would increase for a FLAT amount, this stat would be given by FULL SETS.
- Patch would be the one with the highest resistance and Ram the one with the lowest.
- Each part would give 1/3 of the total set resistance, but they would only get activated if all the set parts are together.

What it would affect?

• With a high amount of Resistance you would shorten your knock-back distance;
  • It would be easier to break mob/players combos;
  • When your HP gets below 15% of its total amount, every time you get hit there is a 50% chance of it doing 40% less damage;

(click to show/hide)

Item LEVEL UP

- Delete the ITEM COMBINATION, it sucks. Why? Because it costs 6.500.000 gigas and you need THREE parts of the item you want to level up, and you level up only ONE level. It is BS.

- We have a total of 41 sector maps. Each boss would have a SMALL amount of chance to drop a gem/rock/whateveryouwant. This item would be used to LEVEL UP items. Keep in mind that some maps would have a chance close -- really close --  to 0% of dropping. And in maps like 258, the amount would be 3-5-7%. It would have to be HARD AF to get it -- not impossible, but HARD.

- It would also be sold in the shop, for something like 600.000 coins. This way, to make a Lv.0 item to get to Lv.6 it would require 3.600.000 coins. AND, it would have a difference from the ones that drops in sector maps, the ones in shop would only work to get itens to Lv.6. The ones that drops in sector maps would work in any Item Lv.

(click to show/hide)

Tell me what you guys think. I had nothing to do, so.......... yeah.. Anyway, thanks for reading if you do. Any kind of feedback is nice.
Cya!
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

leapman

Quote from: sora007 on February 05, 2015, 02:09:24 PM
- Delete the ITEM COMBINATION, it sucks. Why? Because it costs 6.500.000 gigas and you need THREE parts of the item you want to level up, and you level up only ONE level. It is BS.
+6,500,000

YES!
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

sandflop123

first idea doesnt look fine since we got alot of op items...

Thornz

February 05, 2015, 03:06:56 PM #3 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:35:10 PM by Thornz
Idk about the attack speed idea, seems OP actually, the percentages would need to be lower than what you suggested. And also, even if it were added, Ram should have the faster trans attack speed, vs surge being faster at both normal and trans. Ram has always been the superior bot for trans power. So surge would have fastest normal attack, but ram would have the fastest trans attack...

Also not too sure that resistance would wind up being very noticeable. It would be awesome if it reduced the stun time from being multi-combo'd by viruses tho :)

I love the item combo idea tho. It's my favorite of the 3. +9001

Oh, and before anyone says smth about how item combo is supposed to be a giga sink, let me point out that with the raid tier armors available to everyone, very few ppl actually use the item combos now cause it's just such a waste of money. So no, it can't possibly work as a giga sink if nobody actually buys it. I think it should still require 3 items since it's easy to buy +4 and sometimes even +5 parts. It's not like you're going to start from +0...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

VictorxM

Yeah, I can not say much about the attack speed because I have no idea of how the stats would work.

I really want the item combo idea to come true.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Frith

Meh all i see is more reasons to be op when there is no challenge for this game at the moment. Right now the main focus should be re-balancing the levels and experience and then damage for rt2 armours and items.

You shouldn't give surge anything else they all have their own things and it's one thing left unchanged from bots. I personally think it should be kept the same as all it seems as if surge is getting a higher advantage over the other bots.

Cooky

Quote from: Frith on February 05, 2015, 04:50:54 PM
Meh all i see is more reasons to be op when there is no challenge for this game at the moment. Right now the main focus should be re-balancing the levels and experience and then damage for rt2 armours and items.

You shouldn't give surge anything else they all have their own things and it's one thing left unchanged from bots. I personally think it should be kept the same as all it seems as if surge is getting a higher advantage over the other bots.

agree with all this

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-