April 27, 2024, 08:06:25 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Account Issues

Account Issues

Started by Despairful, February 08, 2015, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairful

February 08, 2015, 11:13:38 PM Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:14:10 AM by Despairful
Hello,

About 2 weeks ago I returned to this game (its a really good game u know, the issue was time i have to play around each day  ;D), and I was successfully able to log in to this secondary account I have for this game, but I have a bit of a problem with my main account that goes by the username 'OutOfStep'. I no longer remember the password, nor the registration e-mail to this account, and thus I no longer have access to it (can ya really blame me? its been like 4 months...). I sent an e-mail about a week and a half ago to [email protected] providing evidence that it is my account, but I have yet to get a response (im doubting the email even got through). So I was wondering, is it possible to figure out what even the registration e-mail was, so that maybe I will be able to log in to it and do a password reset on my zylongaming account? (all my e-mails have the same passwords, so it would be easy). Also, if I could get further assistance from a mod/admin/staff, that would be nice. If not, okie.

FalseProphet

Putting it in spam doesn't really help :P. But if you just forward/or if he responded saying he will look into it then i'm sure he'll get back to you. If not Allie's given me an email to my account before, so she may be able to help.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Despairful

but there isnt a designated forum section for support  :-\
and no, i didnt get any response whatsoever, not even confirmation that my email got through

Materger

Quote from: Despairful on February 09, 2015, 01:11:22 AM
but there isnt a designated forum section for support  :-\
and no, i didnt get any response whatsoever, not even confirmation that my email got through

Try sending a Admin a private message, sometimes they may not check whats in spam for whatever reason or might not expect a serious question here.You could also wait for them to reply here although it may be taken to PMs for things to be private.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Santa

Hello, thank you for letting us know the issue you are facing.  I will reply back when I have resolved your issues.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Santa

Hello, I was able to verify the account belongs to you.  I have sent you a PM with the new account credentials.  Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-