April 19, 2024, 04:30:11 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Account - Decent.

Account - Decent.

Started by FalseProphet, February 09, 2015, 07:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

February 09, 2015, 07:31:18 AM Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:34:15 AM by FalseProphet
Since i don't have much time to play, and may just play on this one account. I may sell the other acc's i own.

One is level 200+
Perm Member
Dark Meto
Metowing
Perm jura
rt1,rt2, t3
not sure what else.

Not sure about the other.... just open to interest atm as want to see what offers i get. (Do not ask price as idk.)

Forgot to add may accept either LoL (EU codes), or maybe Microsoft currency (xbox one eu/uk codes)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

sandflop123

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 09, 2015, 07:31:18 AM
Since i don't have much time to play, and may just play on this one account. I may sell the other acc's i own.

One is level 200+
Perm Member
Dark Meto
Metowing
Perm jura
rt1,rt2, t3
not sure what else.

Not sure about the other.... just open to interest atm as want to see what offers i get. (Do not ask price as idk.)
meto set(mj,hallo2,darkbot)+v3+DK head

opuiq3

I probably wont get the acc but my offer is:

MJ + Darkbot + Meto set Patch + Hallo set surge + Hallo set Patch + Illu +7 + Elektra +7 (patch) + Reaper set + Hoverjet wings + Hallo trans

(click to show/hide)

^yw allie

FalseProphet

I'll think about it. Feel free to contact me in-game to discuss more

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

FalseProphet

opuiq3

Would you be interested in 3 perm heads for that fine account?

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-