April 26, 2024, 07:54:53 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn

Question.

Started by opuiq3, February 16, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opuiq3

February 16, 2015, 06:52:35 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:00:33 PM by opuiq3
Recently I bought a account from a very trusted boutcheetah player. This account had member and rt2 just as the seller said. I used a TC to change its bot type from ram to surge then I deleted the account. A few days later I realized my rt2 set was missing. My question is: what happend to my rt2 set? Also, is it possible to delete a rt2 set?

^yw allie

ghostkid17

You might have deleted the account with it equipped. All items you're wearing are deleted when you delete the bot. The obvious answer for the second question is yes, but it sells for 0 gigas like other items that cannot be traded.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

opuiq3

Quote from: ghostkid17 on February 16, 2015, 06:56:48 PM
You might have deleted the account with it equipped. All items you're wearing are deleted when you delete the bot. The obvious answer for the second question is yes, but it sells for 0 gigas like other items that cannot be traded.

Yea I thought I deleted it as well because I may be stupid enough to delete it  but im not dumb enough to sell it. I think. Anyway I worded the second question badly thx for pointing that out lol. Also, is there a way for staff to check what happend to it I just wanna know exactly what happend to it.

^yw allie

Allie

Our logs can check if you've sold it, but not if you deleted it.

opuiq3

Quote from: Allie on February 16, 2015, 09:04:13 PM
Our logs can check if you've sold it, but not if you deleted it.

Awwww okay  :(. Thanks anyway Allie.

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-