April 22, 2021, 01:11:03 AMLatest Member: xavier613
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quick question

Quick question

Started by Materger, February 10, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:07:01 AM
Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:03:35 AM
Quote from: Cooky on February 10, 2015, 05:47:04 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 05:43:59 AM
no
gods was made to fight in pvp and if anyone wins against a god that guy gets it

and how did that work out?   looks like the gods havent been used in years

i think its mostly because people who had the gods went inactive

i even heard rumor one guy forgot his password

i think only staff should use the gods, so that its more stable and reliable of a thing then it was in the past

whether it be events or something idk  but i think staff should be using them not players
I completly agree. I think it should be a staff only thing, giving players those accounts can become rather annoying in my opinion. An event with the gods would give them a purpose once more instead of just being locked away forever. Also Mr. messenger, it's not about how easily one can defeat one of the gods. It's more about springing life into those gods to see them once more and thus adding a new element for players to enjoy. I personally think it would be nice. The old way of having anyone be able to control them just makes things unorganized since some people may not want to lose their BC god, but if used by staff they can be shared without problem and the problem is eliminated.
and which staff would have it?cuz they are only 4 mr genius
Shared between admins and GMs only. I don't think FMs or Mods(we don't have any yet)should have access(my opinion). We have more then four staff members and this all was just an idea for the future. The future may bring new staff members Mr. messenger. ;-)
     
squirtle! squirtle! 
   
  

-EGK-

messenger123

Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:11:12 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:07:01 AM
Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:03:35 AM
Quote from: Cooky on February 10, 2015, 05:47:04 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 05:43:59 AM
no
gods was made to fight in pvp and if anyone wins against a god that guy gets it

and how did that work out?   looks like the gods havent been used in years

i think its mostly because people who had the gods went inactive

i even heard rumor one guy forgot his password

i think only staff should use the gods, so that its more stable and reliable of a thing then it was in the past

whether it be events or something idk  but i think staff should be using them not players
I completly agree. I think it should be a staff only thing, giving players those accounts can become rather annoying in my opinion. An event with the gods would give them a purpose once more instead of just being locked away forever. Also Mr. messenger, it's not about how easily one can defeat one of the gods. It's more about springing life into those gods to see them once more and thus adding a new element for players to enjoy. I personally think it would be nice. The old way of having anyone be able to control them just makes things unorganized since some people may not want to lose their BC god, but if used by staff they can be shared without problem and the problem is eliminated.
and which staff would have it?cuz they are only 4 mr genius
Shared between admins and GMs only. I don't think FMs or Mods(we don't have any yet)should have access(my opinion). We have more then four staff members and this all was just an idea for the future. The future may bring new staff members Mr. messenger. ;-)
i think its better if just choose some staff thats decent at pvp no matter if mod or gm

Materger

Skilled staff would make things a lot more interesting so yeah I agree that if a mod is skilled he/she can also use the God for the event. Maybe even a staff 1v1 tourney before the event to determine who gets to play as the God. 1st place would have first dibs, 2nd place would pick after and so on.
     
squirtle! squirtle! 
   
  

-EGK-

Yz

Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?

Cooky

should give me a god so i can have a chance in pvp :3

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
dude if u give god someone thats not skilled than whats the point..he will lose easy

Materger

Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
I wouldn't mind tradition being changed since a lot of players aren't all that skilled at pvp anyhow since sector is played more then anything by most . I'm just used to matching the gods with good pvpers I guess since it's been that way for so long. Just shared among all staff would be the way to go.
     
squirtle! squirtle! 
   
  

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:25:04 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
dude if u give god someone thats not skilled than whats the point..he will lose easy

so the point of gods is to win everytime? doesnt sound fun to me

messenger123

Quote from: Cooky on February 10, 2015, 06:25:39 AM
Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:25:04 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
dude if u give god someone thats not skilled than whats the point..he will lose easy

so the point of gods is to win everytime? doesnt sound fun to me
no ,maybe a team of normal ppls fight vs 4 gods

FalseProphet

Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:25:04 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
dude if u give god someone thats not skilled than whats the point..he will lose easy

can i just re-quote...

Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:03:35 AM
Also Mr. messenger, it's not about how easily one can defeat one of the gods. It's more about springing life into those gods to see them once more and thus adding a new element for players to enjoy.

I would enjoy seeing them again +1 from me. Sounds good plus staff got their role because they are trustworthy and good people, or they wouldn't of been picked i'm sure, clearly active also :) Where-as if a player whose not staff has it could be in-active, have a bad day decide to do something silly which they'd regret or something. Not that none of the bc community who aren't isn't worthy of it :P.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet


Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Quote from: messenger123 on February 10, 2015, 06:25:04 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 10, 2015, 06:19:50 AM
Why does the "best PvPers get the gods" tradition even matter to you guys?
dude if u give god someone thats not skilled than whats the point..

Um. For fun?

Meteor

Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:18:05 AM
Skilled staff would make things a lot more interesting so yeah I agree that if a mod is skilled he/she can also use the God for the event. Maybe even a staff 1v1 tourney before the event to determine who gets to play as the God. 1st place would have first dibs, 2nd place would pick after and so on.
A staff tourney to determine the god owners would be fun.
I approve of this idea. c:<

(click to show/hide)

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on February 10, 2015, 06:24:57 AM
should give me a god so i can have a chance in pvp :3

It would just be really exciting, personally i think, to have staff PvP battles.

4v4 open lobbies, 4 staff members, any position, vs 4 random players, first to enter the room.
All 4 staff members play with gods, 4 players try to beat them.

The gods can circulate between staff members and don't need to be stuck to only one person.
It doesn't have to be the best PvP'er that can play with it, i think it'd just be cooler to let them circulate between staff members, so players can actually find them online often, rather than having a vague memory of them from 3 years ago.
+ A ton of the current active players probably never even saw a god.

Also, you could make it so in the 4v4, there's set rules to make it easier for the challenging players, such as; gods can only team up on one person with 2 gods at a time, not chase with more than 2 vs 1.
Or all gods must stay a certain distance from eachother and fight for themselves, while challenging players can team up how they feel like.

A lot can be done with the gods, and i hope it happens.




IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Meteor on February 10, 2015, 06:55:02 AM
Quote from: Materger on February 10, 2015, 06:18:05 AM
Skilled staff would make things a lot more interesting so yeah I agree that if a mod is skilled he/she can also use the God for the event. Maybe even a staff 1v1 tourney before the event to determine who gets to play as the God. 1st place would have first dibs, 2nd place would pick after and so on.
A staff tourney to determine the god owners would be fun.
I approve of this idea. c:<

Something for the zylongaming channel perhaps :)?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet


Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Didn't read everythin,  but it should be more in-game cause we doing the gods sector maps..

What about making Gods pvp maps? Would maybe bring people to join pvp more often ^^

And you forget zion,  but allie is the only 1 who have access to it xD
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2021
-Terms of Use-